4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It's because of how the MC views her.
Well that very much depends on whose ID is pulling the strings in the mC now doesn't it :D

I mean I am planning on banging Morgan and she has a willie, so a super cute n cuddly princess would definitely not be off the desert menu! It would be nice to have a nut that was tougher to crack in a harem game, but there should be some hope

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
It's because of how the MC views her.
So? That can change like everything else in life. As the story goes on and gets deeper that can be changed too. In MNF was the mc viewed the romanceable characters like that straight up? No. I'm just saying. It will be waste to not being able to romance her. It's not like WVM where incest is no. You can romance every incest character but not her. I'm like what? I'm sorry killer7 and i love your work but that's how i feel like it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
So? That can change like everything else in life. As the story goes on and gets deeper that can be changed too. In MNF was the mc viewed the romanceable characters like that straight up? No. I'm just saying. It will be waste to not being able to romance her. It's not like WVM where incest is no.
It will ultimately depend on Killer7 if he decides to evolve her enough to make her an option. But I'm perfectly fine with treating her like a princess and nothing more if that is what Killer7 wishes. It's not like he leaves us devoid of many options considering his excellent work. And the family love doesn't always have to be sex-related anyways as long as every character in the family is happy.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
People the game just dropped here

I want to sex a pretty teen as much as anyone here but K7 said no. We do have some other lovely teens but they will be a very slow burn. It is his game and he has his plan. I would love to see new teen redheads pop up in later versions as there are often characters to come later in any new game. Maybe one of them will help forget that one girl you can't have. That's my hope. That's why I will check back in later as the teens are the ones I like and want the most.

Peace

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
Does anyone know if this game will be like MNF? Like the decissions didn't seem to matter much for the story, just how much content there will be? I tried doing a new playthough of MNF a while ago where i chose to just follow certain characters. However the result was very dissapointing. I quitted that playthrough before the end of 1 part. I noticed after a few days (in-game) that the only difference was that some days were just "wait at home" stuff. Like some days just didn't have anything to do AT ALL. I would think making more time for others by "rejecting" someone else, would enable more content with the one i was interessted in. But didn't seem the case? So again, i'm just wondering if this game will be like that too, so i can decide if i wanna just catch 'em all, or actually be mindfull of the choices i make.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm interesting game but i think it isnt for me.
im not a big fan of sharing so harem games are normally not my cup of tea but it seems like in the devs describtion you can choose who to be intimate with and who to reject. but after skipping a bit through the content there are already too much pre established releationships with existing character (may misunderstood a bit cause the fast forward) like his sister or lena.
it may sound heartless but from the story point it may have been better if his wife died from the accindent and instead of learning so much from flashbacks with her just let him get his memorys back with characters you are interested in and willing to build a releationship with.
so people who are not interesed in certain characters dont know if there was previously something between them.
i know it really depends on the player but i really hate forced content and sex scenes even if they are delivered in a flashback. damn he has 2 (or 3) daughters i dont need to see he has fuckted his wife...

the quality of this release is really great the renders nice and even sound effect are good dont misunderstand me its just not a game for someone like me. ( i like his previous game even when i roll my eyes sometime and still hope for the promised single routes without the forced harem or only sandra and watch tv go to bed updates^^)
my fear is just that it will repeat itself the wife is forced and the harem enabler dont like the wife its game over.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Just done a second play through of the game, the writing really is good. This is one of the few slow burns that really will be good to play

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yes, finally. Won't have time 'till way later to play it but loving it already. :love:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why does it get darker in the hotel room(morning) whenever Sabrina puts her head in her hand or laughs?
Bedside clocks also read 10:30 AM no matter the time of day.

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
The only downside I see to this game is that fact that the creator is now making 2 games which means updates for both will either be slower or have less content each update. But I guess we'll wait and see what happens. This looks very promising.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus
Feb 11, 2020
Considering that "My new Family" is a very happy and warm story about acceptance.

I am going to assume that this is the opposite.
This is all a ploy by the people that ran you off the road.
You aren't related to any of these people.
You learned a secret and the evil bad guys are making sure that you never share it.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
The only downside I see to this game is that fact that the creator is now making 2 games which means updates for both will either be slower or have less content each update. But I guess we'll wait and see what happens. This looks very promising.
He has been working on MNM since around January and been releasing plenty of MNF updates since then.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well... Killer7 I have to admit I kinda got bored after awhile. However, I wish you the best of success with this and everything you do. You kick ass. Take care and, if I had my way, Jessica would be at the bottom of a lake somewhere... ;)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes