4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
on the text box:
yes pls bring them back or make it a option, some parts that have a light/bright background makes it realy hard to read

i dont know how the options looks when you make the game, but i seen some games that have a slider to set the texbox transparency in the option and that is the best option i think atlest

love the 2 games you doing

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
on the text box:
yes pls bring them back or make it a option, some parts that have a light/bright background makes it realy hard to read

i dont know how the options looks when you make the game, but i seen some games that have a slider to set the texbox transparency in the option and that is the best option i think atlest

love the 2 games you doing
Open screens.rpy, search textbox and edit this by adding just "2"
Screenshot_1.png

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Is Sabrina a forced LI? I just get to a single button that says "Kiss her". Sorry, just not interested in her.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is Sabrina a forced LI? I just get to a single button that says "Kiss her". Sorry, just not interested in her.
Crap, its the Park scene, right? I think I forgot the other option there. She is not forced, just me forgetting something. Will upload a fixed Version tonight.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Correct. It will take quite a while before any of the daughters will be lewdable. Since none of them are being sexualised the tag is not needed.
Is the super cute Asian girl, 3 pic from the left in the OP, part of the harem? Because I will download this game just for that girl :love: !

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
very well done. Fascinating and engaging story. The pictures are good and the girls are simply excellent, no excessive sex bombs. (y)
APKEDITOR.xcrhfvke.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I am really confused.
Tags say incest, patch is not needed, pictures suggest loli (even if not included) and the dev actually still has an active account on patreon ?? :oops:

Damn Killer7 how have you managed to stay under the censorship radar so far?
Many will be jealous. ;)

I haven't had this on my screen until now. ......download in progress.......

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Killer7 in a future version is there any possibility to change the daughters ages? They does not strike me to be 18-19-20 years old girls at all D: or is it inconsistent with the story? (I'm a little bit after the prologue)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is the super cute Asian girl, 3 pic from the left in the OP, part of the harem? Because I will download this game just for that girl :love: !
Yes she is :)

Killer7 in a future version is there any possibility to change the daughters ages? They does not strike me to be 18-19-20 years old girls at all D: or is it inconsistent with the story? (I'm a little bit after the prologue)
Looks are deceiving but someone here posted a way to change it if you want. Canon ages stay though.

Reactions: r3dSk0rp10n and EJW

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Yes she is :)

Looks are deceiving but someone here posted a way to change it if you want. Canon ages stay though.
I don't wanna mess with it if it's not necessary.. I just want to know that they have something or there will that indicates their ages at all... like high school, college, work, living enviroment... anything that can be confusing later if is there a normal way to change their ages D:

+ twin sister does not look at least 38...(estimated from the eldest daughter are 20... so the MC maybe(!) was a father when he was 18...at least... :D

Last edited:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I don't wanna mess with it if it's not necessary.. I just want to know that they have something or there will that indicates there ages at all... like high school, college, work, living enviroment... anything that can be confusing later if is there a normal way to change their ages D:

+ twin sister does not look at least 38...(estimated from the eldest daughter are 20... so the MC maybe(!) was a father when he was 18...at least... :D
Somewhere in the beginning your sister tells you that you married a year after college (or university?) and then had your first child the year after that I think? So MC should be early 40's.

And they're "definitely over 18" ;) ;)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes