4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Ok, so I learned that I miss out on a lot of Morgan content if I choose not to go with the TG route. I literally only saw her once with this update, and it was just a brief moment. Everyone else I got to see several times. I guess I'll be starting a fresh game and going the TG route now. I just hope I don't skip over any important stuff as I sift through most of the stuff I probably already read.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Ok, so I learned that I miss out on a lot of Morgan content if I choose not to go with the TG route. I literally only saw her once with this update, and it was just a brief moment. Everyone else I got to see several times. I guess I'll be starting a fresh game and going the TG route now. I just hope I don't skip over any important stuff as I sift through most of the stuff I probably already read.
That was an error on my part, I initially planned to give her a small event on the non trans route but I totally forgot. I promise she will also get content on the non trans path in the next chapter. Sorry about that.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Check "skip unseen text" in the options and then just hold Tab till you are at the end of the prologue. Should only take a few minutes. Really sorry about that.
all good i'll just do what you said and hope this problem doesn't happen on the next update, knowing my luck it will

Reactions: Killer7

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
That was an error on my part, I initially planned to give her a small event on the non trans route but I totally forgot. I promise she will also get content on the non trans path in the next chapter. Sorry about that.
It's not that big of a deal for me. I guess I'm starting to get used to games with TG. I was thinking of doing a 2nd playthrough on the side with TG enabled anyway as it seemed like it might of been a slightly more interesting story to go with.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Game is great (even though it's basically MnF with an older MC), I just wish it didn't take so damn long to update.. now we gotta wait probably another 6 months for an ~3h update. Oh well.
I'd rather wait 6 months for a 3 hour update than wait 8+ months for a 20 minute lame update like we get with certain other games...

Also, was it really 6 months? It felt like less than that to me.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Killer7 is obviously focused on making these games and is able to release a lot of content (for both games) in a reasonable amount of time, unlike some other devs who pretend to be focused. And like Killer7 said, releases will probably take even less time now, so there's no reason to fuss.

Last edited:

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
I thought 'My New Family' was entertaining. Not for the sexual content, though there was plenty, but the story was pretty well thought out as far as the conflict and resolution. That being said, My New Memories, this story, this story is fantastic.

I'm going to be selfish and hope Anna doesn't die and wakes up, though I'm pretty sure she will at some point. Early on, the story kind of hinted that she may or may not recover, but the later you get into what's currently in ver 0.2, it makes it seem more likely she will wake up. Which is great for the story but bad for my heart.

Last edited:

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just found this game and I have to say that it is pretty good yeah there is not much adult content but that means you can get into the story of each character more like I said so far so good hope it will have a long future ahead of it

Reactions: turgsh01

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here a quick game patch with enhanced textbox/textsize/outline settings for those not using the WT mod (which has a similar function integrated).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: not needed anymore, is now integrated in the main game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I got a transparency and text size slider integrated now and will upload the versions containing this today ( and I will update the links then, of course ). Will post a message again once that is done.

Special thanks to LightmanP for sending me the script for the text size and transparency slider! And thanks to Morbil for helping me fix it for my dialogue box :).

Thank you KoGa3 for putting one up before I was able to do it myself :).

Edit: I updated the post now with the new version!

Last edited:

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I think the main LI's are complete, yeah. There might be some side girls that you will meet ( like the nurse that takes care of Anna ) but other than that, it should be complete now. Don't want to overload the game with too many girls, I rather want it to be a tight "cluster" with the family and stuff :).
What is with the cute receptionist from the hotel? will we see her again?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I suppose this has already been discussed but it is hilarious that the daughters are 18, 19 and 20 years old. They are clearly much younger. I understand the whole issue of patreon but it is very rare to see them with other adults and they are really very small. I must say that I love the game and that this is more of an anecdotal note

Reactions: Mystermask

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I suppose this has already been discussed but it is hilarious that the daughters are 18, 19 and 20 years old. They are clearly much younger. I understand the whole issue of patreon but it is very rare to see them with other adults and they are really very small. I must say that I love the game and that this is more of an anecdotal note
Like I said, looks are deceiving but if you think they don't look that age, that's totally fine. Their canon age is their real age though and during later dialogues you will notice that as well. The fact that they are small doesn't really say much, the girls in my other game are also small and they don't fall into that category either. Especially because the MC is pretty tall.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Update was TOP. But i wold have wished for a little more story before the first lewds drop atleast until 0.4 - 0.5 and then Bang.

• Red Heart

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't mind it.
But what I wanted to say with (now deleted) post is maybe the ages could be chosen by the player (with 18, 19, 20 still being the default). You can already choose their names after all.
I imagine it would be somewhat unimmersive if your landlady's daughter explains that her sexual inexperience comes from her only being 20 years old, rather than an age the player finds more fitting.
Someone posted a file here where you can do that, I think it is one page back. The intention was there in the beginning but I changed my mind later on because I could already see players complain that the stuff the girls do don't make sense because they put a different age there. With the script file that was posted you can set the age yourself once you come to the dialogue where you set the names.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hmmm ... yes, clearly we've been looking at this from the wrong direction.
If we assume for a moment that Olivia is based on killer's mom, then that means the older women are in fact simply quite tall and MC missed his calling as a pro basketball player. It all makes sense now! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes