Unity My New Neighbor is a Futa [v0.1] [El Vagabundo]

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm glad this is becoming a more frequent and upcoming collaboration of Futa and NTR fandoms. Futa is so versatile and can work with just about anything. See NTR people, we can be friends. :)
I actually don't care for futa. Either have a dick or a pussy...not both. Both is just too weird, for me.
So, I actually don't think it works with ANYTHING. lmao

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is she actually futa or is she trans? I feel the need to ask since I've seen games being incorrectly tagged. lol

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
game looks good, just the wife's skin tone is off compared to the neighbor's skin tone
hope that gets fixed in the coming updates

best of luck to the dev

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
What are you fucking 12, and trolling on your mommies laptop in her bedroom? Go eat you dinner and go to bed, kid.
I mean, between the two of us, I wasn't the one reacting to an almost-insulting comment with this. Are you really that insecure? If so, I'm pretty sure your response will not help you look better. I just called you weird, dude.

Edit: typo

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is she actually futa or is she trans? I feel the need to ask since I've seen games being incorrectly tagged. lol
Not an either/or situation, to be trans she would need to be a person who was assigned male at birth who transitioned

The term you're looking for is Dickgirl although that has always felt reductive to me. The new tagging system* will separate trans people from futas but is currently not planned to distinguish between futas with both sets of genitals and dickgirls, nor will it make a difference why they are futas, be it genetic, magic or sci-fi modification

*Subject to change, see https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/post-11330816

Reactions: Warphorror

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's going too happen next?

A basic grammar check. ;)
"Too" is a word when spelt like that but the usage of it in this instance is incorrect. I am a stickler for correct grammar.
"To" is the form you should have used.

Some sentences have far too many commas. For example:
"My name is Janet, I just moved your lovely town, and it's great to have so many nice people in my neighborhood!"

What I would do in the above example is replace the first comma with a full stop and remove the second one entirely.
But that's just me and my pedantism. It's your script so you can write it however you want.

Admittedly, I don't know if English is your first language but I'm going to bank on that it isn't.

I hope I didn't come across as rude or abrasive. It wasn't my intent. I'll stop now and actually play this.

Last edited: