Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Welp. I'm done with this game. It's actually been fun, but a long line of technical issues I've been quietly dealing with leading up to a missing stage plus having restarted the whole thing thrice over because of some glitch or another dead-ending my playthroughs...yeah, can't deal with this anymore.
I warned people about it: the dev wants money and doesn't care about bugfixing, pretty sure he doesn't even play his own game to check that everything works...

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours 1.40
Incest patch added.
Added toggle for nav buttons, if you find somewhere they are not working let me know.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Special Instructions: Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 1.40

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I've come across glitches where the next objective was hidden, or stats were not properly displayed, but I haven't come across any bugs that actually prevented progress that I am aware of.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
So it means MC has two grandma one Betty from mom's side and catherine from dad's side ??
Yeah, Dad's side is where their wealth came from. I think she was mentioned earlier as running the company that MC's mom had worked at. This is the first time I've seen her and I notice that she's not on the list of women who can be corrupted in this game

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is the first time I've seen her and I notice that she's not on the list of women who can be corrupted in this game
Because bugs my friend, the dev doesn't bugfix, doesn't compress(so the overall "weight of the game" even as a zip-file is bloated like an obese woman with blue hair that demands free extra seats on a plane just because she can't stop eating)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah, Dad's side is where their wealth came from. I think she was mentioned earlier as running the company that MC's mom had worked at. This is the first time I've seen her and I notice that she's not on the list of women who can be corrupted in this game
Well, the mom was the CEO of the company for many years after the dad died, only recently during the game Catherine got the board to fire her so she could take over.

Nakayuki

Jun 2, 2022
damn, the games is really good and it's a big shame that it doesn't have a replay gallery
many good scenes are lost unless you have the courage to deal with a dozens of save files

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
hmmmmm.. maybe we nned to add Pregnacy route?? :)
With so many women, we're past twenty that MC can bang. It was mentioned earlier that demons don't breed as much as humans, but that doesn't mean that they don't breed at all. After all the demon neighbors had two daughters, and maternal grandma is herself the result of a demon breeding with a human.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The father died, you turned most of them and it is over version 1.0 End this shit.

The story has take over the world vibes. Do the next game. Upgrades!!!!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The father died, you turned most of them and it is over version 1.0 End this shit.

The story has take over the world vibes. Do the next game. Upgrades!!!!
he is milking every single cent from his patreons...also the game can become like "Moniker Smith's Bloodlines", endless content so long that the world has humans...

the dev doesn't read comments, doesn't fix bugs, doesn't compress properly, he simply doesn't care(unless the money-flow stops)

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.40

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
Size 153 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file in place, you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
* 2.12 GiB
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
* Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.mynewneighbors
* The file MUST be named: archive-1.30.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

RikyEveryday

Jan 30, 2021
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
I get a text that says "MC intro 1 not found, MC 2 intro not found" etc. I did exactly like you said

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes