Sep 5, 2020
is the teaser showing the strip club and strippers free or what tier frankly i will check for myself but if anyone doesn't mind telling me or sharing that be cool.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Haven't touched this one yet, does the game have decent amount of content for it's 8.5gb size?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Haven't touched this one yet, does the game have decent amount of content for it's 8.5gb size?
There is a lot of content, certainly. But not really to justify the extreme size of the file. We've talked about it in the thread, and I don't really understand the technical details, but it seems like things could be compressed better than they are.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
There is a lot of content, certainly. But not really to justify the extreme size of the file. We've talked about it in the thread, and I don't really understand the technical details, but it seems like things could be compressed better than they are.
Aight, thanks.

ImStuff123

Oct 21, 2021
so funny that I just found this game and today 1.0 debuted on patreon haha, anyway, when will it be available here? like a week? month? until next update drops on patreon?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
so funny that I just found this game and today 1.0 debuted on patreon haha, anyway, when will it be available here? like a week? month? until next update drops on patreon?
well as its out $50 patreon on the 20 it go puplic 15 days affter that it sould be out on here the 4th of next month

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours v1.70
Incest patch added.
Added toggle for nav buttons, if you find somewhere they are not working let me know.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/mynew.neighbors/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa (2GB, 0-->1.50):

Apk v1.70 (699Mb)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes