VN Ren'Py My New Second Chance [Ep 5.3] [Abbys_Cat]

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
English is partial broken when it comes to his ancestor can't understand a word of what is going on. Second what the heck does Trap (Male on Trap) mean? Does this mean Aika is actually a girl dressed as a boy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
English is partial broken when it comes to his ancestor can't understand a word of what is going on. Second what the heck does Trap (Male on Trap) mean? Does this mean Aika is actually a girl dressed as a boy?
Male on trap means a cis male fucking a trap. Trap on male would be the dude getting fucked by a trap. Trap is a bit of a misnomer on this site, it should really be femboy since the tag is basically never used for trapping straight dudes into buttfucking a femboy or trans woman and is instead used for femboys. So Aika, unless we're getting some wild plot twists, is an effeminate gay guy who looks girly enough for my heteroflexible ass to fuck.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Male on trap means a cis male fucking a trap. Trap on male would be the dude getting fucked by a trap. Trap is a bit of a misnomer on this site, it should really be femboy since the tag is basically never used for trapping straight dudes into buttfucking a femboy or trans woman and is instead used for femboys. So Aika, unless we're getting some wild plot twists, is an effeminate gay guy who looks girly enough for my heteroflexible ass to fuck.
Thanks so who is the trap so I can avoid the trap.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanks so who is the trap so I can avoid the trap.
Aika, the cute blonde guy who's shooting "fuck me" eyes at the MC on the banner of the first post. Even if he's romantically and sexually avoidable he's not really avoidable though. He's MC's best friend and you'll see him and MC acting flirty with each other even if you don't grab his ass when he's laying in bed wearing panties when the option pops up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewSecondChance-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Story seems interesting and I like the characters, but there's A lot of technical issues, like the language changing when you talk to your ancestor after dying so couldn't understand anything that was being said, A error would pop up whenever I get sent an image on the phone and you could get past it by hitting ignore, but then you also have no idea what the image looked like also there's A lot of random crashes where the game will randomly stall and I'd be forced to close the game, but for some reason I could get past the point where it froze after reopening it. I don't think the point and click sections really add anything to the game, but they don't really harm it either so I'm pretty indifferent to them also I'm glad to see that the animations improved since the last chapter also the English could A bit of work sometimes it's bad enough that I lose track of what the characters are talking about.

Dec 3, 2021
for the 5th time still cant play the game through to the end of it for the same reason for all 5 times the game freezes this is the only game i cant play so please fix it

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
What does the Ancestral Mor say?
What ever I do I can't get english in the meeting with The Ancestestral Mor and English got lost after that

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
is there a way to not get errors when i get sent a phone pic?
An update on this. Apparently this download doesnt include the images folder so just go to their patreon page and download ep. 2 and three and steal the folder from their. Dont move the ch 5 folder to the ep 3 folder and overwrite becuase then it will be in spanish and you will lose the ability to change language. ( ch. 4 is lock behind a paywall so it will probably run into problems then.)

Reactions: shadowknight2401

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
An update on this. Apparently this download doesnt include the images folder so just go to their patreon page and download ep. 2 and three and steal the folder from their. Dont move the ch 5 folder to the ep 3 folder and overwrite becuase then it will be in spanish and you will lose the ability to change language. ( ch. 4 is lock behind a paywall so it will probably run into problems then.)
Oh, sorry about that! There's nothing locked behind a paywall; this is the full game. It seems like there might be an error in the translation to English using DeepL, causing some issues. I'll need to correct that. The Patreon is just for receiving updates about the project and getting early access to releases. I post there a few days before releasing publicly.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
What does the Ancestral Mor say?
What ever I do I can't get english in the meeting with The Ancestestral Mor and English got lost after that
Sorry, it seems to be a translation issue using DeepL. I'll try doing an automatic translation and see if that fixes it. I'll post it here as a mod.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
Oh, sorry about that! There's nothing locked behind a paywall; this is the full game. It seems like there might be an error in the translation to English using DeepL, causing some issues. I'll need to correct that. The Patreon is just for receiving updates about the project and getting early access to releases. I post there a few days before releasing publicly.
What i meant was i couldnt get the image folder from ep 4 because on patreon i have to pay to get the version. 1000003739.jpg