VN Ren'Py My New Second Chance [Ep 5.3] [Abbys_Cat]

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
What i meant was i couldnt get the image folder from ep 4 because on patreon i have to pay to get the version. View attachment 3574486
You seem to be mistaken. That's just an old version of the game with the same content. The issue with the photo was that I converted the cellphone photos to webp instead of leaving them as PNG. I've fixed that, and I'll release an update here.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Playing on English and this isn't translated, this is obviously important but I have only context clues to give me any idea as to what is says. not translated.png

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Playing on English and this isn't translated, this is obviously important but I have only context clues to give me any idea as to what is says. View attachment 3574499
"Dear tenant,

We didn't want to reach this point. We've tried hard, given you many opportunities to pay your debts, but as you always come up with excuses, we've decided to take this matter to court. Therefore, you have 24 hours from receiving this letter to remove all your belongings from this property, or we will take the necessary legal actions.

Regards, Apartment BCT"

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
"Dear tenant,

We didn't want to reach this point. We've tried hard, given you many opportunities to pay your debts, but as you always come up with excuses, we've decided to take this matter to court. Therefore, you have 24 hours from receiving this letter to remove all your belongings from this property, or we will take the necessary legal actions.

Regards, Apartment BCT"
Thanks, i was wondering what it said 2. In a completely unrelated note where did the a s s come from that was in the pic?

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
seems like some image files are missing or bad path, every time some one sends text images i get an error like this

File "D:\Games\JD\`games\MyNewSecondChance-0.5a-pc\MyNewSecondChance-0.5a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 757, in load
filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
File "D:\Games\JD\`games\MyNewSecondChance-0.5a-pc\MyNewSecondChance-0.5a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/Ch2/misturu2.jpeg'

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
seems like some image files are missing or bad path, every time some one sends text images i get an error like this

File "D:\Games\JD\`games\MyNewSecondChance-0.5a-pc\MyNewSecondChance-0.5a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 757, in load
filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
File "D:\Games\JD\`games\MyNewSecondChance-0.5a-pc\MyNewSecondChance-0.5a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/Ch2/misturu2.jpeg'
Read a couple of posts above

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Answering some people's questions: there are 3 images causing errors. I've fixed 1 and sent it for update, but I haven't fixed the other two. Once the update is released here, I'll release a patch to fix the remaining 2. Sorry about that, everyone.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Some part of the game lack english translation so i use french insteat

the french version is ok ish a least i understant more or less i try to switch back to english every part to try if it work again

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewSecondChance-EP5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!