slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
can someone tell me where the save file is? i can't seem to find it in locallow, the game's too grindy for me so i wanna get some money (also if someone can tell me that if cheat engine work on this? cant seem to find the variable. i just need money)

Last edited:

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
My New Life In "A Harem". It's definitely one of the harem, but probably not your harem from the look of things.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I've got no clue on how to get the final scene with Angelina in this game. All my stats are maxed and I've got all items I can buy.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
second post under the main post and still somehow managed to be ignored
This is why you add the giant letters to teh main post, before the images, right below the overview.
Like that, it won't be ignored... mostly.
Put them right before the download links.

• Sad
Reactions: Goblina Lover

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i... cant wrap my head around what the gameplay loop here is.. everything is so expensive, and resting gives so little energy. i feel like im missing something. and doing all that in 150 days sounds very short aswell.. is there a newgame+ or rogue-lite elements in this? or does just money from jobs scale up crazy much and im just not getting a clear picture the 1st 15-30 minutes of gameplay..

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
i... cant wrap my head around what the gameplay loop here is.. everything is so expensive, and resting gives so little energy. i feel like im missing something. and doing all that in 150 days sounds very short aswell.. is there a newgame+ or rogue-lite elements in this? or does just money from jobs scale up crazy much and im just not getting a clear picture the 1st 15-30 minutes of gameplay..
Yeah, focus on jobs and eat food to restore energy, no reason to use the resting option.

On an unrelated note, a green hat is a symbol for cuckoldry in Chinese culture.

On the topic of NTR, it's closer to netori than netorare, but all the girls are pretty shitty in their own ways.
Regarding the gangbang scene with the guy jerking off in the background:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrFree

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Im more angry about the apparently all shitty endings.
The dumb MC from several timelines team up to fuck a girl is very sketchy as well.
Dunno what the devs were thinking.

• Sad
Reactions: DrFree

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The girl seems to have a somewhat sadistic expression...
The dude seems to be in pain...
So... Maybe... The head actually was twisted 180 degrees?! :unsure:
Could be that way but then I went ahead and fucked it up by downloading it and playing. It's just badly drawn.

If I may, this only works as smut, I couldn't force myself to play past the initial activities to make money. Reading the thread I am glad I didn't push myself to continue.

Reactions: Zippix

Anjunadeeps

May 23, 2021
Focus on working and buying food to keep your energy up and most of the events happen after 50+ in a stat if you can unlock the last job quickly (You will need the tux) its about 3k per work session and 15~ energy at that point you can start mass buying all the items.

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
I don't see how that is any different then NTR as he isn't the clones unless he is actively controlling them as in one mind multi thought process then each clone is still a separate person and ot really the MC so still ntr in my opinion(i mean you are still watching or letting another body that you have no control over and don't feel or see what it does fucking your girl so it is NTR or at the very least you are still a cuck no matter how identical they are. Again just my opinion)
This one here is one of the reasons why i like ntr games, please do continue this topic. (now where do i put my popcorns and tea again)

also, the game is just too repetitive for my taste.

• Haha
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I don't see how that is any different then NTR as he isn't the clones unless he is actively controlling them as in one mind multi thought process then each clone is still a separate person and ot really the MC so still ntr in my opinion(i mean you are still watching or letting another body that you have no control over and don't feel or see what it does fucking your girl so it is NTR or at the very least you are still a cuck no matter how identical they are. Again just my opinion)

By this definition if you and your girlfriend invite another girl into your bed and the two girls lips touch while both working your shaft they've technically kissed while you watched and now you're a cuck.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes