v1900

Apr 21, 2020
By this definition if you and your girlfriend invite another girl into your bed and the two girls lips touch while both working your shaft they've technically kissed while you watched and now you're a cuck.
How about if you have damage to the corpus callosum and have lost the connection between brain hemispheres (see split brain patients or Dr. Gazzaniga). Does your left hemisphere cucks your right hemisphere. :unsure:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
so uh.. fuck this game. Spend the first few weeks working at the convenience store just to frequently get my paycheck taken by the boss or from goons whenever I try to get food, finally work at the gas station only to still have to deal with people beating up the mc. Don't bother thinking the stats matter for much since the pay for jobs doesn't seem to depend on your stats and whether your strength is 0 or 100 you will still be tossed around by every npc in the game. For fucks sake all the shit you can buy from the shop and not a single one stops this stuff.

Exaggerated rant aside the grind is not worth the shitty h scenes you get

Reactions: DrFree

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'm tired of having to work to continue unlocking the other jobs: Yes, do you know how to unlock scene 4 of the last girl? I have all the objects, all the statistics, but I can't shoot the last scene of the game, before deleting everything.

Atlas08

Apr 6, 2018
Glad I had a chance to try it, I feel like this would have been a hit a while ago, can see some issues with the UI and pacing. also people complaing about the clone thing everyone is an ass hole in this game so don't feel bad about the shadow clones just think of it as self high five :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
Glad I had a chance to try it, I feel like this would have been a hit a while ago, can see some issues with the UI and pacing. also people complaing about the clone thing everyone is an ass hole in this game so don't feel bad about the shadow clones just think of it as self high five :WeSmart:
so... is that counted as selfcest? and by the logic of that "clones = cuck" does that also mean you can be cucked by the girls while being cucked with yourself in a selfcest?
if you had a stroke while reading this
me too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes