boi123864

Nov 23, 2020
Yoo i dont know if it's been asked but how do you rip her pants to have sex at lunch? or is it not yet implemented?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Yoo i dont know if it's been asked but how do you rip her pants to have sex at lunch? or is it not yet implemented?
Yes, it has been asked.
Ripping her pants has been possible since the first release ever, or something like that.
Pre-Lunch->Lay On Bed->Stealthily Jerk Off->She Notices->Wait It Out-> She Asks For Your Help->Clean The Top Of The Desk->Her pant rip

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.47.0 (Exclusive)

Hello again! The month goes on with other improvements that were requested in the #suggestions channel on Discord. Some of them required coding in a language I am still learning, so bugs may arise. Do report bugs, please. Plus, if you feel like suggesting something, or just saying how much you would like a particular type of content, feel free to contact me or join the server.

What's new?
  • Added set-up chapter Mystery Taste > Yogurt Tasting (Requires "yogurt" and sissification) > Choose him. This can branch a lot.
  • +1 gif in the above-mentioned chapter
  • Added hotkeys (QWERTY) to move from room to room
  • Added option to Spank her in the kitchen (instead of backhug)
  • Added option to choose what the Evening plans are (Dinner > Conversations)
  • Added option to put sleeping pills in landlady's breakfast to force Sleepyhead events (if the event is nested within another randomly generated event, this event remains randomly generated, so IF she chooses the bathtub THEN she will definitely sleep in it)
  • If you use Cheat mode, you have already had the conversations needed for the chapters
  • Fixed bugs and typos while definitely introducing a lot more
Enjoy!

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.47.0 (Exclusive)

Hello again! The month goes on with other improvements that were requested in the #suggestions channel on Discord. Some of them required coding in a language I am still learning, so bugs may arise. Do report bugs, please. Plus, if you feel like suggesting something, or just saying how much you would like a particular type of content, feel free to contact me or join the server.

What's new?
  • Added set-up chapter Mystery Taste > Yogurt Tasting (Requires "yogurt" and sissification) > Choose him. This can branch a lot.
  • +1 gif in the above-mentioned chapter
  • Added option to put sleeping pills in landlady's breakfast to force Sleepyhead events (if the event is nested within another randomly generated event, this event remains randomly generated, so IF she chooses the bathtub THEN she will definitely sleep in it)
  • If you use Cheat mode, you have already had the conversations needed for the chapters
Enjoy!
Also -10% sale started on itch for the next 11 days and, for the ones who lost the update, there is a new audio chapter in the series, about Mystery Taste.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.48.0 (Public)

Hi everyone! It's been a tough month irl, but I have done my best to complete as many fans' suggestions as possible. Check out the changelog and see for yourself:

What's new since last public release?
  • Added chapter First Afternoon Master Bedroom > Daily Checks > Clothes' fit check (Skinship based with bits of Clumsy and description of stained clothes)
  • Added Evening Living Room > Netfux&Chill > Use her hand > Finish in the popcorn
  • Added option at dinner to spike drink with 5 estrogens altogether and straight to sissy
  • Added option to clean the bathtub/shower during Late Afternoon to decide whether she'll take a bath or a shower, also earn Good Boy Points
  • +5 images/gifs
  • Cheat mode also gives Full Inventory AND you have already had the conversations needed for the chapters
  • Buy sleeping pills (expensive, a certain number of uses)
  • New Achievement (M.O.M.'s First Taste of Mystery - Audio version)
Enjoy!

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
After my play, I would say than sissication isn't really there... there is transformation, mental changes, but you don't turn the character into a sissy... he/she does it for himself/herself with no explanation of how...

Dev should understand than estrogen doesn't turn a man into a sissy...

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
After my play, I would say than sissication isn't really there... there is transformation, mental changes, but you don't turn the character into a sissy... he/she does it for himself/herself with no explanation of how...

Dev should understand than estrogen doesn't turn a man into a sissy...
and according to Merriam-Webster.

Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 13-10-37 Definition of SISSY.png

Turning a male feminine in looks and mind does, de facto, turn him into a sissy.

As for who is the cause of it, Latin can help us with the suffix " " (from Merriam-Webster)

Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 13-56-15 Definition of -FICATION.png

Clearly, the word "sissification" translates to "the making of a man that is feminine in appearance or manner", without any care for who is responsible for it.

A could sissify B, just like B could sissify himself, or become a sissy for whatever reason.

The only thing that matters for something to qualify as sissification is the starting point being a non-effeminate man and the ending point being an effeminate man.

Now, for the causes.

Let's see what (and ) has to say about estrogen.

Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 14-22-04 Estrogen - Wikipedia.png

Estrogen is the hormone part of the "feminizing hormone therapy", which, paired with the definition above ("the making of a man that is feminine in appearance or manner") leaves us with the logical conclusion that "Estrogen, by making a man more feminine in appearance, causes his sissification".

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes