aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I can have a fixed font-size in pixels for larger screens, yes :)

In the meantime, you can look in your browser's settings for a font-size scaler or reduce the window itself.
Thanks! I share the same issue, the text in the latest version is massive compared to how it was in prior versions. I'm not sure when that change was implemented however, as I haven't played for the last 3-4 versions.

Maybe just giving players the ability to change between 3-4 different font sizes would be a good middle ground?

Anyway, it's a minor gripe and won't stop me from playing the game, but it would be nice to have the text be a bit smaller on larger 4k or 2k monitors. Thanks!

EDIT: For what it's worth, changing font size in Chrome settings does not adjust the font size in MOM. Same goes for holding CTRL and mouse-wheeling to adjust browser zoom levels. The font in MOM stays the same size regardless of these options. It seems to be *directly* related to the browser window's horizontal size. Shrinking or expanding the window vertically doesn't change font scaling, the only method to change font scaling in MOM is making the window smaller horizontally. Hopefully this info helps in some way.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Ariella Ferrera's got some of the fakest looking tits I've seen in a while. Other than that it's a great game. Great writing. Definitely looking forward to more.

Reactions: HillDweller

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Would it be possible to type Sister for her and Father for him? Would give some interesting NTR scenes. Or Sister and Brother.

Dantae

May 14, 2021
Are there cheats for skipping the grind, I want to unlock everything from the start. If there isn't could someone with a complete save perhaps share.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
any plans to add a few new characters like mom's friends visiting every few in game weeks ?

Dec 8, 2019
I like this game, deciding on not relying on videos or images made it a whole lot better, it gave me more excitement and boner than something like Become Someone did when the videos or images actually did appear.

Also, I can't figure out how to do more on the following:

1. SpankBank Help (When in Masters Bedroom with MILF)
2. Bend her over (When in Kitchen with MILF)
3. Amnesiac (Saturdays on Attic)

I know the game isn't finished yet, but are the 3 of them not yet finished/implemented, or am I doing things wrong?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I like this game, deciding on not relying on videos or images made it a whole lot better, it gave me more excitement and boner than something like Become Someone did when the videos or images actually did appear.

Also, I can't figure out how to do more on the following:

1. SpankBank Help (When in Masters Bedroom with MILF)
2. Bend her over (When in Kitchen with MILF)
3. Amnesiac (Saturdays on Attic)

I know the game isn't finished yet, but are the 3 of them not yet finished/implemented, or am I doing things wrong?
Hi and thank you :) I believe in delivering boners without images, and providing them when they actually fit the narrative. It is always a huge turn off for me when a game just throws gifs at me that barely relate to the scene.

1. The path does, in fact, end in the master bedroom for now.
2. This is implemented. I am guessing you have not ripped her pants. You can do that during Pre-Lunch, jerking off behind her back, wait it out when she notices, she asks for help, help her clean the desktop OR help her with the wardrobe, and it falls on both of you. Both these paths rip her pants. Then you can just spend 100 Good Boy Points at lunch to bend her over, now that her pants are ripped.
3. Amnesiac too has content. I am not sure how you are stuck there. Can you elaborate?

Reactions: Ruiven Einkranz
Dec 8, 2019
Hi and thank you :) I believe in delivering boners without images, and providing them when they actually fit the narrative. It is always a huge turn off for me when a game just throws gifs at me that barely relate to the scene.

1. The path does, in fact, end in the master bedroom for now.
2. This is implemented. I am guessing you have not ripped her pants. You can do that during Pre-Lunch, jerking off behind her back, wait it out when she notices, she asks for help, help her clean the desktop OR help her with the wardrobe, and it falls on both of you. Both these paths rip her pants. Then you can just spend 100 Good Boy Points at lunch to bend her over, now that her pants are ripped.
3. Amnesiac too has content. I am not sure how you are stuck there. Can you elaborate?
Thanks for the help and clarifications. I've figured out #2 thanks to your help and #3, only now I knew, that you have to do it not just once to get it.

EDIT:

This mating press scene is NOICE.

Last edited:

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
yo MyObliviousDeveloper, when do you plan on adding content between the "landlady" and "landlord", what with them being in a relationship, it's kind of meh. (Note: find it boring in games, when characters are in a type of relationship, but don't do the things that that relationship entails) P.S really like your game, keep doing a good job and merry Xmas.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
yo MyObliviousDeveloper, when do you plan on adding content between the "landlady" and "landlord", what with them being in a relationship, it's kind of meh. (Note: find it boring in games, when characters are in a type of relationship, but don't do the things that that relationship entails) P.S really like your game, keep doing a good job and merry Xmas.
The sexual relationship between the landlord and the landlady is left as an exercise to the user.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.52.0 (Exclusive)
  • Added Chapter Dinner Kitchen > Comment on his ass > Lucky Check (feminization required)
  • Added toggle to remove responsive font-size
  • Added Sleep until [Day] so people can skip to Saturday events.
  • Added 9 images
  • Fixed bugs and typos

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.53.0 (Exclusive)
  • Added chapter in Pre Lunch Player Room > Lay on your bed > Stealthily j.o. > She notices > Wait it out > She asks for your help > Box on wardrobe > Lift on shoulders > Wardrobe falls > Accidental vaginal (1800 words)
  • Added content warning
  • Fixed bugs and typos

Reactions: rosh3n and 7546338

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.54.0 (Pre-Release)
  • Added 1 more game in the Evening Living Room > Truth, Dare, or Shot (Alcoholic Truth or Dare) (3100 words)
  • Added Dare her to kiss you
  • Added Dare her to dance for you
  • Added Dare her to show you her panties
  • Added Night Master Bedroom > Choose her > Kiss her (This event can be coupled with the others, if clicked first) (400 words)
  • Added option in Night Master Bedroom to switch from him to her and viceversa (more useful when there will be more events that can couple with others. For now, you can kiss her, then move on to him)
  • Added 18 images

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes