MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.56.0 (Exclusive)
  • Added Night Master Bedroom > Wake him up to a throatfuck (Commission)
  • If Clumsy > 1 and her pants are ripped, $landlady will mistakenly wear them again until bed time (needed for next in the list)
  • Added Evening Living Room > Truth or Dare or Shot > Fuck her during lap dance (pants must be ripped, Distracted needed further down the line)
  • Fixed bugs and typos

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
v 0.56.0 (Exclusive)
  • If Clumsy > 1 and her pants are ripped, $landlady will mistakenly wear them again until bed time (needed for next in the list)
  • Added Evening Living Room > Truth or Dare or Shot > Fuck her during lap dance (pants must be ripped, Distracted needed further down the line)
  • Fixed bugs and typos
Can't wait for it to be released here.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v0.57.0

What's new since last public release?

• Added changelog at game start
  • Added Garden and Pool, no events
  • Added small set up in Pool during the Saturday routine
  • Added "wearing wrong clothes" and "clothes malfunctions" to Clumsy skill, level 2
  • Added Saturday Late Afternoon Pool > She asks for help with her sun lotion (Skinship AND Distracted must both be higher than 3 to progress)
  • Fixed bugs and typos

Reactions: 7546338 and vimmers

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Loved the update, although I'm going to tell people this so they won't report it as a bug: The garden and pool locations only give errors if you're using an old save, there aren't any issues if you start a new game.

Reactions: Pif paf

mayo777

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry if this is something answered before but i couldnt really find any answer to it.

In the future, are there plans to make the sexual encounters between MC and the Woman more "deliberate". i say deliberate cus i cant think of a better word but stuff like not needing "accidents", being completely oblivious (yea i know its in the name) or "tricking" her with some sort of medical checks?

Not that i mind how it is currently (i wouldnt be playing otherwise), i was just curious after playing through this again from the very beginning without the cheat option and only now noticing the only actual sex scene was the attic and maybe the wardrobe falling on them.

Either way its just a small question, the content for this game is good so keep it up, been real enjoying it.

Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Two new locations do not have a specified keyboard key. Instead, in both cases " $keyboardKey " shows up.
When going to both new locations, "Dinner not defined" appears and no image of the Garden or Pool shows up, with no way to return. I know there is no new content but the player should never be stranded in a passage.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How do I trigger the new pants event? I never seem to get truth or dare or the other shoot event (whatever that is).

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Does this game contains any video ? I found only text and some minor picture. How do I enable video ?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Does this game contains any video ? I found only text and some minor picture. How do I enable video ?
There are videos. In the scenes with them, you need to raise the stat levels high enough to trigger.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
When you try to input Incest or chance Landlady to mother or mom, this game now places Sep in front of it, making it Sep-mother and Sep-father. And you can't remove it no matter what. Or at least what everything I tried.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes