Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
isnt this supposed to be a pirate site?
am i missing something?
if thats the case a bitch touchy uh
The person posting the public updates was the author. Repeated whining about him only posting the public updates, which were every few versions, probably wore his patience down. I can't remember if someone dumped a supporter-only version, and I really don't feel like digging back through the thread to check, but if something was going to piss him off, it would be that.
Pirate site or not, the guy was playing nice and people kept kicking sand in his face. If someone's gonna try to work with us, even to that small degree, it isn't too much effort to show a little courtesy back.

Coomers ruin everything.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
The person posting the public updates was the author. Repeated whining about him only posting the public updates, which were every few versions, probably wore his patience down. I can't remember if someone dumped a supporter-only version, and I really don't feel like digging back through the thread to check, but if something was going to piss him off, it would be that.
Pirate site or not, the guy was playing nice and people kept kicking sand in his face. If someone's gonna try to work with us, even to that small degree, it isn't too much effort to show a little courtesy back.

Coomers ruin everything.
Ok you know licking his ballsack won't bring him back here. This is a piracy site, his early access version will be leaked eventually.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone can post public builds here and report the post for new updates that the mods can update the OP..... No one has done that and i think when the Dev was here last time he said that he forgot to give the update here.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Here is the public release of the 0.82.0

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016

Coomers ruin everything.
He was 'playing nice' by posting the public build that everyone has access to, while also working against piracy attempts? I fail to see any courtesies being given there for a developer-pirate relationship.

Showdowner

Sep 9, 2022
He was 'playing nice' by posting the public build that everyone has access to, while also working against piracy attempts? I fail to see any courtesies being given there for a developer-pirate relationship.
The author doesn't fight piracy, as everyone can read from the Discord server. They left because of the toxic people on here and because of a disagreement with the mods.

People like these two right here, who don't know how copyright works.

it is not worth arguing with them, they complain about piracy and html games use pirated content
How does that make money on patreon, did the dev payed for the rights of the actors and actresses on the game?

(yes that was sarcasm)
1670333813693.png

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes