Showdowner

Sep 9, 2022
You asked for a singular example, so I provided one. And yes, actually, I do expect the thread owner to do their job and update the OP when new versions are being provided by users, rather than ignoring them and forcing moderators to come in and do it instead, it's quite literally one of the rules for being a thread owner.

Like I said, you're just here to blindly defend the developer with zero interest in making valid arguments or having any kind of good faith interactions here and every single post you've made thus far has only helped prove that.
First. You provided a statement, but that statement is not an example of anti-piracy measure. Thus, you are dumb.

Second. The author left exactly because the mods updated the thread before they even had the chance to see the xomment because they were asleep. The author contacted them asking why they updated the thread without even sending a notification to them, which lead to the author, first thing in the morning, wasting their time making the release public only to then discover that the thread was already updated.

Please, if you don't know things, stop writing and speaking.

Third. It is not the author's "job" to do anything but authoring. How entitled are you?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
First. You provided a statement, but that statement is not an example of anti-piracy measure. Thus, you are dumb.
Intentionally trying to obfuscate pirated content in an effort to inhibit its distribution is in fact a measure against piracy. And I like that your predictable dismissal hinges on that being the singular thing they've done, which it is not.

Second. The author left exactly because the mods updated the thread before they even had the chance to see the xomment because they were asleep. The author contacted them asking why they updated the thread without even sending a notification to them, which lead to the author, first thing in the morning, wasting their time making the release public only to then discover that the thread was already updated.
Moderators don't communicate that information because it's already visible and communicated through several other mediums on the site, including on the post itself and in the thread title. These are also things you're supposed to check before submitting an update yourself.

Third. It is not the author's "job" to do anything but authoring. How entitled are you?
Not the developer, the thread owner. Who also happens to be the developer. It's not entitlement, it's the site rules.

Please, if you don't know things, stop writing and speaking.
The irony is palpable. Now please stop derailing with your nonsense, you've farmed enough replies from me, and I'm done humoring it.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
You asked for a singular example, so I provided one.
on that being the singular thing they've done, which it is not.
If there are more instances, why wouldn't you provide them? All it would do is reinforce your position and prevent the prolonging of the argument you're now sick of. Saying 'you asked for one, so I provided one' just makes you look like a smug shithead.

And yes, actually, I do expect the thread owner to do their job and update the OP when new versions are being provided by users, rather than ignoring them and forcing moderators to come in and do it instead,
Not the developer, the thread owner. Who also happens to be the developer.
I still don't know how to respond to this. It's like complaining that the owner of the store you're shoplifting from isn't holding the door open on your way out.

I can't blame the guy for bailing, whiny bitch or not. I also can't/won't expect any dev to aid in the piracy of their stuff.
I'm not going to tell anyone to stop, because here I fucking am, and it's not like the word of a singular jackoff is gonna change anything about piracy on a piracy site.
I just can't understand the mindset of being upset that a developer is upset about piracy, or that they're to be expected to be fine with helping people pirate their game. And over the rate of release, at that, considering the only 'paid exclusive' content was stuff that was going to become free over time.
Think about it: a developer who was at the very least ambivalent towards a pirate site given they posted their own game and updates on it now doesn't want anything to do with the place because a few people who couldn't wait, what, a week? Two weeks? For the turning of pay-locked content to free.
Yar-har all you want, that sounds like a fuck-up to me.

celerybro

Jun 23, 2017
Any updated mods which add or replace images / gifs? I remember there used to be a mod which replaced the images / gifs with Julia (JAV star). It was great, I'm hoping someone else creates a mod like this

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
The dev left this website, not in general. They are still working on the game, just not with these entitled cretins shitting all over their efforts.
it's ok MyObliviousDeveloper's alt. Keep malding but this is piracy forum. Your premium content will always be leaked. If you want to make money you need to make a great game and people will support you with money regardless of any promised premium content. Your current business model is horrible and that's what you deserve.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
lol.... I don't understand that bs in the first place. You have an idea, you create something. Someone else takes it and improves it, boom. Get over it. There are several movies, where Government has outlawed ideas and etc. Go watch them.

Also this is the internet, you put something on there, ESPECIALLY if it is paywalled. someone is going to fix that bs. If copyright was real as any other shit, there would only be 10 art pieces in the entire world, cause anyone that made something similar is a no go.

That is like saying Math is racist, or copying righting an idea or some stupid shit like that.

Not to mention, as everyone has said, this is a Pirate Site. Good Gracious.

and to the point, It sounded like he was semi or mostly alright with old versions being leaked here, cause of PUBLICITY which gets him $$$$$$$$$$$. But as soon as someone starts posting Fresh updates, oh boy is there a problem then. I will admit, he isn't that bad, cause all his stuff is given free later, unlike most other game creators. So do give him a like or support if you want.

Reactions: HenrySapin

HenrySapin

Dec 28, 2020
Think about it: a developer who was at the very least ambivalent towards a pirate site given they posted their own game and updates on it now doesn't want anything to do with the place because a few people who couldn't wait, what, a week? Two weeks? For the turning of pay-locked content to free.
Yar-har all you want, that sounds like a fuck-up to me.
What the fuck are you talking about? He literally updates once a month and the public version is AT LEAST 3 updates behind the last version (today it's 5, which is almost 5 months, and that's ONLY because he updated the public version recently, before it was 7 updates behind the last $$$ updates).

His way of charging money to his community for a few lines of text without images each month is just toxic. He deserves to have all his content published here since he doesn't produce anything valuable. BTW I already paid his game once and I regret it.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
I think you mean 0.82.0 wasn't posted here. We're that far behind.
Oh hey, the latest "premium" version is already here. You know I hadn't played the game for a full year and I downloaded the early access version out of spite and guess what? The dev cut the fake wedding photo sequence content and added a bunch of baloney. I'm glad I didn't have any hope in this game.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know these grassfires starting here.... feels kinda warm while I wait if someone is willing to share on what exactly does the "extras" offer to the game the dev has in itch. io

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
So, is this abandoned now? Wah happen?
I reached out to the developer months ago, asking to write some more scenes - for free.
Given that he was looking for people to write scenes, y'know, i thought.. Why not?
Wasn't looking for any money, just to be part of something potentially fun, nothing more.
The reply took days - basically just 'no'.

No "what credentials do you have" - No "Have you done writing for xyz already.." Nuthin'.
Just a plain, simple and short reply, declinin'.
Didn't bother askin' if he got some writers already - Deemed the whole situation.. Unprofessional?
Looks like he didn't get new writers at all, it seems.

Not too sure what to make of this, to be honest.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Gotta admit, after checking all of your posts - Which were all posted in this thread, funny enough wink wink nudge nudge - Pretty sure you're an alt-Account from one of the dood's at M.O.M's Discord. Not like sure, sure - But pretty sure. Same wording, same gramma' same agitated way of posting 'passive aggressive' stuff. Even assumin' that i'm able to nail down who exactly, but that would be just a guess, to be honest here.

Just a coincidence i figured while reading through some posts to get what's going on here.
Nothing more.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes