DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
Does anybody know what was added in version .88 or .89 ? This version only says what was added on version .90

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Olafsan

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Wait, so v0.90 only has the Counter update?? No new scenes?
Its a good addition, but would have liked more scenes.
Good work regardless. Keep it up. :)

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
During the time she is cleaning your room. Stealthy jerk off. She notices. Wait it out. She asks for your help. Clean the top of the desk.

Play truth or dare. Do the dares till they stop and it goes into the take her to bed drunk option. You cannot skip, must do dares.
Yeah, but I can't ever actually fuck her during the event, she blueballs me.

Tehu86

Jun 4, 2017
Personally I always use the cheat option. For the ripped pants, you get anal. For the take her to bed drunk, unless there was a change in 0.88 or 0.89 if you have a condom you get a blow job. Also from what the itch.io link it seems that if she isn't clumsy enough (cheat so no problem there) she will put on new pants instead of the ripped ones after her bath.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Anyone have the update or version that doesn't have a download limiter on it, such as mega or gofile?

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Played about 30 minutes of this today and it's fun, the ui looks great. Maybe a little too much repetitive actions but I guess that's hard to avoid with a html sandbox

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Because posters here were treating him like shit.
Nah because he's pissed his precious patreon version is leaked here while his bimonthly-a-few-extra-word-worth-public version is ignored. His business model is terrible. As a result, his patreon version will continue to be leaked here because fighting against piracy instead of improving your own product is a futile thing.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes