Dee Shot

Mar 11, 2018
This Game seems like another "The Company" in that it started with something... people wanted that... then it goes off on a clear different path that no one wants.

Seems like this dude is more focused on doing Sissy/Transformation Stuff for the Dad then bothering to do Female/Male stuff for the actual name of the game.

I honestly do not believe this is what people who backed a game called MoM vote for when he asks what content people want to see on Patreon and Subscribestar... yet it's what this game seems to have focused ALOT of time on as it's still basically the same set of scenes I saw at like v.4 yet with alot of Transformation/Sissy for the dad added.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
How do you rip her pants? because "Prelunch -> Player Room -> Lay on your bed -> Stealth -> She notices -> Wait it out -> She asks for your help -> Clean the top of the desk -> her pants rip " isn't working
Sorry for the late reply. I've included a mini-walkthrough in the spoiler. If anyone else also has trouble with either the attic event, or the pants rip event take a look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
This Game seems like another "The Company" in that it started with something... people wanted that... then it goes off on a clear different path that no one wants.
Seems like this dude is more focused on doing Sissy/Transformation Stuff for the Dad then bothering to do Female/Male stuff for the actual name of the game.
I once visited his discord server and his belief is weird as hell. He's confident that straight males are attracted to transgender female despite knowing those people used to have dicks. He even fought with another guy and banned him for that too. Anyway, big yikes. He started the game appealing to straight audience and then took a hard turn to cater people who swing the other way. Not saying there's anything wrong with their sexual preference but geez stick to one category and one set of audience. It's a questionable business decision to say the least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FloppySausage

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
I once visited his discord server and his belief is weird as hell. He's confident that straight males are attracted to transgender female despite knowing those people used to have dicks. He even fought with another guy and banned him for that too. Anyway, big yikes. He started the game appealing to straight audience and then took a hard turn to cater people who swing the other way. Not saying there's anything wrong with their sexual preference but geez stick to one category and one set of audience. It's a questionable business decision to say the least.
I'd say it's a good decision if he keeps adding enough content for everyone's tastes, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Reactions: quid quad quo

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
EHhhhhhh..........

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
You can just not engage in it though. Nobody is forcing you to fuck a trans person or jerk off to them.

Dee Shot

Mar 11, 2018
Oh okay; that explains the bizarre ass hard turn this project took.

Personally It seems like it would have been better if he focused on the stuff he did at that starting versions the Male/Female and Cucking the dad stuff; Not that original but definitely working on a fun take on it.

Now though... game seems to be made a snails pace for how little the content he adds and once you start splitting routes it ends up going nowhere fast.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Why the hell is there ANY focus on making the dad into a transgender when the game is titled "My Oblivious Milf". No one's walking into this thread begging for shemale cocks. Should just make a spinoff called "My TFgamessite Dad."

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Why the hell is there ANY focus on making the dad into a transgender when the game is titled "My Oblivious Milf". No one's walking into this thread begging for shemale cocks. Should just make a spinoff called "My TFgamessite Dad."
More money I assume.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
My Oblivious MILF v0.96.0

HTML: - - - -

Android:
- - - -

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
I did wonder why the game was called "My Oblivious MILF" with most of the updates focusing on sissification...

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I did wonder why the game was called "My Oblivious MILF" with most of the updates focusing on sissification...
Guy's a monkey nutjob.
Thinks he's important and people care about his weird af opinions that make no sense whatsoever.
5 minutes in a chat with him are enuf' to feel the rising need to avoid this dude .. For the rest of your life.
Don't pay him any attention and keep pirating the shit out of his lil' "project".

Reactions: ctrl

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Guy's a monkey nutjob.
Thinks he's important and people care about his weird af opinions that make no sense whatsoever.
5 minutes in a chat with him are enuf' to feel the rising need to avoid this dude .. For the rest of your life.
Don't pay him any attention and keep pirating the shit out of his lil' "project".
Well the Linked version of Chyoa or w/e was good, and he is unfortunately basing this off the fandom of that I guess. It started off and then ;/

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
how does the spank bank work cause i dont get any options after clicking spank bank help with her sooo am i doing something wrong?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
My Oblivious MILF v0.97.0

HTML: - - -

Android: - - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyObliviousMILF-0.97.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes