Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Would someone be able to add the patron-only audios if they have patreon? That would be greatly appreciated.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
whos the model on the wait out option in the living room? its a gif of a short brown haired woman sneezing (with huge bazonkers)

unknownuser566

Jan 12, 2020
Is it possible for one of these updates to be nothing but new images, videos, and gifs being added? I swear this game would be a million times better and maybe even replayable if you just added in the visuals. I don't really know if you have a reason for it or not but a shuffle of content for repeated scenes and just good quality shit for one-time events and things would make this game so much better!! I would probably even re-download every update if that one thing was done.

Edit - *Wait. I just read the dev notes. My b. But honestly, still, you know? I get text-based games but entire paragraphs with nothing... Maybe it's just me but I swear this game could be so much better. SASA was really the only one I played that did it right and they never finished it*
What the heck is sasa

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
103 has been already leaked lol. I bet the dev is fuming.
Yeah, because there will be a ginormous difference between v0.103 and this one, like the MC now can not only slap but pinch the housewife's booty in the kitchen reunions.

MC sharing the chair with the sissy? Now that is obviously too extensive a sequence to develop, should take until the turn of year at least to scriptwrite all the required text, what to say of coding....

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
Wow, I think the writing so far is spectacular. I'll find a way to get some money to the creator. My only gripe is that each time an update occurs, I have to start all over from the beginning since I can't get the saves to cross over. Maybe this ihas been addressed in the forum and I missed it, I will look through again. So Bravo! A hot, unique product.

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
Wow, I think the writing so far is spectacular. I'll find a way to get some money to the creator. My only gripe is that each time an update occurs, I have to start all over from the beginning since I can't get the saves to cross over. Maybe this ihas been addressed in the forum and I missed it, I will look through again. So Bravo! A hot, unique product.
He's not in the forum anymore

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
Changelog for this latest version?
As usual, basically nothing. Some new text in the truth or dare game. "Dare to say her lewd fantasies". Guys makes around 1 k $ a month basically writing 2 page text fantasies that i can ask chat gpt to write for me. No new scenes with those, no added scenes for older events, no new events (the only fans inside the pc has yet to recieve any update)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
As usual, basically nothing. Some new text in the truth or dare game. "Dare to say her lewd fantasies". Guys makes around 1 k $ a month basically writing 2 page text fantasies that i can ask chat gpt to write for me. No new scenes with those, no added scenes for older events, no new events (the only fans inside the pc has yet to recieve any update)
it's really not mush
look at this

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes