Flying_dutchman

Nov 28, 2021
You can find the supplement in the bathroom at any time except night. Otherwise you'll get dead link.

Anyway lads, I am posting the link for the updated visual mod:

If some element seems off topic or not thematic (as observations made earlier), it means that I couldn't find relevant topic or I didn't read the chapter much. Also some part may be incomplete because either i missed them, seemed irrelevant (due to chapters with other priority) or didn't get there yet. Progress is slow and again, not sure if I would continue working on the project.

Feedback are welcome, post it here. Dissatisfaction or complain, use the mail given previously under previous version.

Enjoy!

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
what are some ways to increase Gullible and Sleepyhead, i think ive only triggered those scenes once

Aug 13, 2021
Can someone give me an insight of this game, I tried this game like 3 times but got bored because the early gifs arent made with Ariella Ferrera, do the gifs or videos later have her or not really?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone give me an insight of this game, I tried this game like 3 times but got bored because the early gifs arent made with Ariella Ferrera, do the gifs or videos later have her or not really?
There's very little consistency in the images used and part of the reason the game is boring is because it's conceit means there's no character growth for anyone. The MC is already 100% on board to do anything and everything and to make them "oblivious" the parents/house onwers/random people you live with can't grow because reacting to what's happening means they aren't oblivious.

Dec 26, 2018
There's very little consistency in the images used and part of the reason the game is boring is because it's conceit means there's no character growth for anyone. The MC is already 100% on board to do anything and everything and to make them "oblivious" the parents/house onwers/random people you live with can't grow because reacting to what's happening means they aren't oblivious.
Yeah the concept itself is pretty flawed. I think a big part of what makes these games interesting is seeing the impact of your character's actions on the NPCs and game world. Without there being reactions and consequences the lewd actions just get decontextualized and boring.

Reactions: Troqu

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
The link works fine and there are no viruses

At BEST you may have run into an ad based virus... so like...
get an adblock and stop scaring people.
Yeah, because a download for a game that has a version number beyond anything seen even on the patreon is something I should just trust... What an intelligent and insightful thing to say.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, because a download for a game that has a version number beyond anything seen even on the patreon is something I should just trust... What an intelligent and insightful thing to say.
first of all the version nr have being that way since start of the game just look under changelog
second Crimx42 is right it's an add on gofile

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
first of all the version nr have being that way since start of the game just look under changelog
second Crimx42 is right it's an add on gofile
What are you talking about? It says the version number for the game is 131 not 134. I did look at the changelog which is why I said what I said.

Djinno

Formerly 'EiNyx'
Aug 27, 2017
What are you talking about? It says the version number for the game is 131 not 134. I did look at the changelog which is why I said what I said.

Why are you bringing up his patreon? It's been shutdown for a while now. The absolutely latest version is 138 as well, which was released 4 days ago.

Reactions: Autark and vimmers
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes