Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
Without a doubt one of the best mom/stepmom corruption titles in the genre. Developer knows how to write, manages to arouse the reader despite the lack of visuals.

This title would be a much better with more images combined with this great writing.
I though the problem with more images is the way to find pictures of Ariella Ferrera (landlady) and Remmy Lacroix (converted landlady husband)... The other problem are the image itself (with more images your attention have the constantly been atracted to images despite of text that it' s de dev strong hability)

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the incest stories on Chyoo? I went there and the whole category is gone. Were they just summarily deleted or did they migrate somewhere else? Since this game is based off one of them...

RuseMcOoze

Jun 18, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the incest stories on Chyoo? I went there and the whole category is gone. Were they just summarily deleted or did they migrate somewhere else? Since this game is based off one of them...
IIRC the categories are removed/hidden (might need to request access when logged in) due to patreon reasons.

Reactions: Taboofan

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
nice game, but the media(gif, images and videos) is awfully less. it should be like at least 2 gb.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
All the checks of $isMother == "Mother" and $isFather == "Father" fail since both values are set to lowercase by processInputElements()

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Without a doubt one of the best mom/stepmom corruption titles in the genre. Developer knows how to write, manages to arouse the reader despite the lack of visuals.

This title would be a much better with more images combined with this great writing.
Don't want to come off 'like that' - But were you paid to write this?
Because there is no way of you saying this if you would've played the game.
There's no corruption. At all. She's just plain up retarded.
The writing is sometimes less than amateure-level.
I mean there's a scene where something dropped on her head and suddenly she lost all her memory for an hour and then agrees to getting knocked up by her son/client because she's a mom and a hooker, or so she's told. .. Yeah.

And the updates literally feature very little content every few months.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I mean there's a scene where something dropped on her head and suddenly she lost all her memory for an hour and then agrees to getting knocked up by her son/client because she's a mom and a hooker, or so she's told. .. Yeah.

Yeah, I got paid with some Good Boy points!

c640x360_59.0-4.jpg

bubbacola7588

Feb 17, 2022

This is one of my favorite HTML games to date if i'm being honest. If I was looking for realism, i wouldn't be playing this but it's fun and interesting. You're not going to please everybody of course but i'm a big fan of the game. I do agree, however, that the updates are sometimes abysmally small and not worth it but at least it's not been abandoned yet like so many other HTML's.
*not a incentivized review

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
Change log for V0.127.0 :

Hi, everyone, and thanks for staying with me.

Wow, what a ride this week! Very enjoyable though busy, but I managed to get this release done just as planned. As per usual, lately, I was not expecting such a torrent of words, but once I found the right mood, I couldn't stop myself.

Changelog

• Added Evening Living Room > Quiet Game (Skinship + Gullible, Condoms must be in Inventory) (2200 words) (Commission)
  • Fixed bugs and typos
Enjoy!

Dec 26, 2018
This is one of my favorite HTML games to date if i'm being honest. If I was looking for realism, i wouldn't be playing this but it's fun and interesting. You're not going to please everybody of course but i'm a big fan of the game. I do agree, however, that the updates are sometimes abysmally small and not worth it but at least it's not been abandoned yet like so many other HTML's.
*not a incentivized review
It's weird because the writing alternates between the MILF being literally disabled (mentally and physically) to just being an airhead who is aware that's she having an affair with the player character. I'd prefer more content with the latter since it's way more believable tbh.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Change log for V0.127.0 :

Hi, everyone, and thanks for staying with me.

Wow, what a ride this week! Very enjoyable though busy, but I managed to get this release done just as planned. As per usual, lately, I was not expecting such a torrent of words, but once I found the right mood, I couldn't stop myself.

Changelog

• Added Evening Living Room > Quiet Game (Skinship + Gullible, Condoms must be in Inventory) (2200 words) (Commission)
  • Fixed bugs and typos
Enjoy!
Damn, I haven't played this in a while, but it's really gone bad, hasn't it? Shame, I really liked the beginning of it. Had a lot of potential, even if the premise was a little silly. (Does he really think 2200 words is a lot?)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Damn, I haven't played this in a while, but it's really gone bad, hasn't it? Shame, I really liked the beginning of it. Had a lot of potential, even if the premise was a little silly. (Does he really think 2200 words is a lot?)
Yes, all of the updates are like one new scene and words. And how many words are used is always told. :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes