SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I'm not sure I understand your request. I was referring to the game discussion thread. Does updating the game's tags require the file name?
Well I need the filename of the pictures that have futa/trans content, to verify and add the tag.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Well I need the filename of the pictures that have futa/trans content, to verify and add the tag.
OH. It's kind of implied by the forced, hormone-supplement-induced sissification of the MC's father and subsequent sex with that character. The pictures that are paired with the text and gameplay appear to be of women, but the text either indicates sex with another male (which would be 'gay' tag?) or sex with someone who is trans (either 'trap' or 'futa/trans', yes?)

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
cant seem to trigger the libido supplements scene at night. im pretty sure ive done all the prerequisites, both with estrogen and the supplements x2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyObliviousMILF-0.117.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
I cleared my cache and lost all my progress on 1.04 (which I paid for on his site) and I have to start over. I am not too upset because I love this game. The writing is top notch and mixing that with imagination instead of visuals, works out just fine.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes