konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
my windows defender tags most of games from f95z ...
i dont have any RT-protection AV but intially i used malwarebytes to check the whole directory...
then i used virustotal 's multiengine file checker to analyze only .exes
then i just started presuming that all downloaded games ( links given on this site) are safe...

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I may be overthinking it, but what exactly does the "Cuckold (on the Landlord)" change? Isn't that what you are already doing?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dev said
I do not believe it is legal (copyright infringement) and I do not want to risk anything for a hobby of mine.
so doesnot seem likely unless dev will somehow resolve his concerns

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I may be overthinking it, but what exactly does the "Cuckold (on the Landlord)" change? Isn't that what you are already doing?
Cheating is not the same as Cuckolding.

While cheating requires the cheater to just be in a relationship, cuckolding requires a more active role of the cheated part as in "being in proximity", "being humiliated for the cheating", "being forced/tricked/convinced to participate in the cheating"

I can download other stuff from here and it's fine. It's kinda strange this its only targeting this game file....are you secretly trying to hack my pc? :eek: dun dun duuunnn
I can barely track the variables I instantiate myself, lol.

are their any plans to add gif and/or photos in the future?
I am working on cg pictures. My progress is explained on the Discord.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cg pictures
computer-generated? like 3d renders? 2d?

i was wondering about the style used in GGGB (like real pics into drawing) worked for me as gave some sense of reality.
i assume there is a programm to do so but weirdly i dont remember any other VN or game with such approach being implemented (i think i saw 1 or 2 more. cannot trust my memories) ...so maybe there is no programm to do so...or it is but bulky and demanding to use...or maybe this approach is generally unfavoured...

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
computer-generated? like 3d renders? 2d?

i was wondering about the style used in GGGB (like real pics into drawing) worked for me as gave some sense of reality.
i assume there is a programm to do so but weirdly i dont remember any other VN or game with such approach being implemented (i think i saw 1 or 2 more. cannot trust my memories) ...so maybe there is no programm to do so...or it is but bulky and demanding to use...or maybe this approach is generally unfavoured...
CG like the one in the welcome page, but I'm improving. Or at least I'm trying.

How oblivious does the MILF remain? Does she at any time notice/participate willingly?
For the content present as of today, she remains oblivious throughout the entire story. I have planned to make her aware and willing for Skinship, Good Boy Points, Money and in the Dream World.

Reactions: mickster101

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Good, it have potential!
I see you intend to add scat and urination scenes :love:
There are few games with incest and those fetishes.
Those are barely the ones I already know I will add, because I love them myself, but I'll try to add something for everybody.

Reactions: Janjy

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I'd love for there to be a scene where the MILF washes you and she has to clean everything so you convince her to wash your cock stuff like that.
Oh that is going to happen 100%. I have kind of halted the bathroom scenes because they mostly rely on Skinship, which was leading last month, together with Distracted, and I would like to make the game balanced.

deldel

Jun 9, 2017
So i bought the Fleshlight from the market a while back but it will not show up in inventory? Am i missing something?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
So i bought the Fleshlight from the market a while back but it will not show up in inventory? Am i missing something?
Yes, you are, but it is no biggie.

In the Market, upon purchasing, you are told to go check the mail in the Living Room during Pre Lunch period either one or two days after the purchase, I can't remember. Anyway, go in the Living Room during Pre Lunch and Check mail.

• Love
Reactions: deldel
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes