MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Just to clarify,in later interactions in the clumsy path it become consenxual sex,since unless i am mistaken in fleshlight scene she knows that she gave a titfuck to the MC and agree to continus under the guise of helping,right?
Fleshlight scenes don't require Clumsy. You get there via Distracted and continue via Gullible and, for one instance, Skinship. The titfuck with fleshlight doesn't trigger her being aware of sex, only that the MC really, really, really likes being massaged with the massager and that she would be genuinely willing to help him.
But I haven't purchased it yet! The first time I went to the Market it already said that I had purchased it and will not let me purchase it now. Is there something I'm missing?
You are right, my bad. I left a variable there so that the fleshlight is already bought and waiting for you in Pre Lunch, Living Room > Check the mail, without the need to buy it. Follow the instructions and you should get it anyway. Oh well, this month's fleshlight is on me :)

Let me know if you still can't get it.

EDIT: No, that wasn't it. I am not sure what your issue is, but it must be on your end. DM me so we can sort this out without flooding the thread.

Last edited:

JazzPolice

May 13, 2017
Shyentist Like the new update, couple of questions regarding the specific fetishes though.

1. Will your previous "water-play" content from the CYOA story be included, or will they be newly written situations, or a hybrid of the old content but stylized in a new way (similar to how some stuff already is)?

2. I'm not much one for cuckoldry/NTR, but I do like the format of being the one who is committing the act, much like how you have it set up here. So I was wondering with the currently implimented content (as well as future content) if there will be more "engaging" means of cucking the landlord/father. It seems like for the family game night event/"not netflix" and chill event that there is a potential for more, uh, direct, interaction with the landlord/father, as well as the face-fuck scene that ends directly before the landlord/father gets home. If not I get it, but I would like to see it and with the latest update it just seems like a step into starting it, rather than the full extent of what it will be.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Shyentist Like the new update, couple of questions regarding the specific fetishes though.

1. Will your previous "water-play" content from the CYOA story be included, or will they be newly written situations, or a hybrid of the old content but stylized in a new way (similar to how some stuff already is)?

2. I'm not much one for cuckoldry/NTR, but I do like the format of being the one who is committing the act, much like how you have it set up here. So I was wondering with the currently implimented content (as well as future content) if there will be more "engaging" means of cucking the landlord/father. It seems like for the family game night event/"not netflix" and chill event that there is a potential for more, uh, direct, interaction with the landlord/father, as well as the face-fuck scene that ends directly before the landlord/father gets home. If not I get it, but I would like to see it and with the latest update it just seems like a step into starting it, rather than the full extent of what it will be.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old content but stylized in a new way.

Reactions: JazzPolice

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I feel stupid for asking this because I've done it in a previous version But where do i put in the incest cheat code? And has the code changed?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I feel stupid for asking this because I've done it in a previous version But where do i put in the incest cheat code? And has the code changed?
Yes, the code has changed and is explained both in the OP and in the comment quoted below.
"How do I enable incest?"

To enable incest themes for the female character, one must type Mother (with a capital M) in the textbox "She is your..." that is presented in the Welcome to My Oblivious MILF page as per screenshot below.

To enable incest themes for the male character, one must type Father (with a capital F) in the textbox "He is your..." that is presented in the Welcome to My Oblivious MILF page.

Typing both, the couple is composed by your Mother and Father.
Typing only Mother, the couple is composed by your Mother and Step-Father.
Typing only Father, the couple is composed by your Step-Mother and Father.
Typing none, the couple is composed by your Landlady and Landlord.

View attachment 841178

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Yes, the code has changed and is explained both in the OP and in the comment quoted below.
I figured it out shortly after posting this, but thanks anyway, sadly I'm afraid your wrong about it being explained in the Original post (correct me if I'm wrong, but that the one with the download links right?) If it was i wouldn't have asked.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I'm afraid your wrong about it being explained in the Original post (correct me if I'm wrong, but that the one with the download links right?) If it was i wouldn't have asked.
Developer Notes, third point.

"Incest can be enabled inserting "Mother" and/or "Father" (mind the case) when prompted at the Welcome page, otherwise the MC is living with his Landlord and Landlady. "

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Haven't played this yet (downloading now), just posting to say that I'm excited to see more text based games coming out and good luck with the project.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
My Oblivious MILF v 0.7.0 is out now for all backers!

What's new?
  • Added first ever picture of Landlady in the welcome page (Full HD available on and )
  • Added return buttons in Handbook, Inventory and Credits
  • Added Distracted scene (September monthly poll) in Netfux & Chill path
  • Added Aunt-Uncle-Nephew relationships, just use Aunt and/or Uncle when prompted in the Welcome page
  • Added xp tracker in sidebar for SpankBank stat
  • Double xp needed per each level
  • Fixed known typos

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018

What's new?
  • Added first ever picture of Landlady in the welcome page (Full HD available on and )
  • Added Aunt-Uncle-Nephew relationships, just use Aunt and/or Uncle when prompted in the Welcome page
  • Fixed known typos
You should consider making images optional. I guarantee you that the milf people imagined will be hotter to them than the one you provided pictures of.

JazzPolice

May 13, 2017
I actually like having an image on the welcome page, and only the welcome page, its similar to how its set up in the CYOA. Keeps the images out of the actual game, but still shows something to give new players (or those less imaginative) something to work off of.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017

What's new?
  • Fixed known typos
Just for curiosite,,will the game have corruption aspects where the MILF become willing in the end parts or it will be oblivius to the very end,and NTR will be optional?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Just for curiosite,,will the game have corruption aspects where the MILF become willing in the end parts or it will be oblivius to the very end,and NTR will be optional?
Optional NTR whenever possible. Being an obvious cheating theme, it will always be NTR, but the sentences reminding you of that, and all the possible things that go beyond that, are optional.

I don't know if it can be considered Corruption, but at higher Skinship levels she will be aware and willing to have sex with the MC just because it feels good/she needs it.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Optional NTR whenever possible. Being an obvious cheating theme, it will always be NTR, but the sentences reminding you of that, and all the possible things that go beyond that, are optional.

I don't know if it can be considered Corruption, but at higher Skinship levels she will be aware and willing to have sex with the MC just because it feels good/she needs it.
I hope she won't be always aware past a certain level of Skinship. Part of the thrill is the part where she has no idea what's happening after all. XD

Reactions: zirpcev

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I hope she won't be always aware past a certain level of Skinship. Part of the thrill is the part where she has no idea what's happening after all. XD
No no, she will be aware only in the Skinship options. Let's say you have made it to Skinship 10 and she is ok with regularly having sex with you, aware and willing. You can still take advantage of her gullibility with stuff like "I need you to suck on my weewee because I need to keep it warm for medical reasons" or of her distraction with stuff like harassing her on a crowded bus. Just don't pick the option "I need sex. Gimme."

Reaver

May 31, 2017
how do you increase Skinship once your lvl 8? I can't get it to improve at all. (Glitch maybe?)

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes