Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Changing who the couple is composed of is a matter of minutes, so if you would like to be living with your Aunt and her husband, or with a Neighbor that has taken you in while your parents work around the globe, it is totally doable. As long as you have a reason for living with the couple and they are in the age range 32 - 65, or around there, then it can be done easy.

Of course with chapters that are only Mother-path, others that are only Aunt-path and so on.
Nah, I personally think there's a significant enough difference that if you name the character someone else other than the mother, it wouldn't fit. For example, an aunt would be considerably more wary of you and much, much less tolerant of your bullshit (especially since in this game, "You" aren't even bothering to hide your creepiness). And no matter how much they love the indoors - especially the "trophy wife" type - they'll have to go out once in a while to do their own thing. Different personalities come with different circumstances. Different environment brings different situations. To put it in a more corporate way, you can milk this concept at least a couple more times just by changing the character, because the difference is usually enough to conjure up whole new scenarios. Heck, you even have this Dream World thing, and if you feel like it you can make up some magical mumbo jumbo and throw possession as a fetish. It's all in the power of imagination and tolerance (tolerance, because if you dislike or even loathe certain fetishes, you won't be able to write them properly).

Reactions: F9Zoney

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Nah, I personally think there's a significant enough difference that if you name the character someone else other than the mother, it wouldn't fit. For example, an aunt would be considerably more wary of you and much, much less tolerant of your bullshit (especially since in this game, "You" aren't even bothering to hide your creepiness). And no matter how much they love the indoors - especially the "trophy wife" type - they'll have to go out once in a while to do their own thing. Different personalities come with different circumstances. Different environment brings different situations. To put it in a more corporate way, you can milk this concept at least a couple more times just by changing the character, because the difference is usually enough to conjure up whole new scenarios. Heck, you even have this Dream World thing, and if you feel like it you can make up some magical mumbo jumbo and throw possession as a fetish. It's all in the power of imagination and tolerance (tolerance, because if you dislike or even loathe certain fetishes, you won't be able to write them properly).
About the personality, definitely true.
About the outdoors, they will be implemented as non-routinary activities or weekend routines.
Just not now because I am trying to fill the days, which would be much emptier if I had already divided things that happen one day and not another day. Time to time and even this female character will have a stroll around the park, a jog, a walk to the mall, holidays, and so on and so forth.
About the aunt, I can just "IF" scenes into more believable scenarios :)

i opened the game in twine and i´m confused as heck. why are there no arrows between the passages? how do i add a dream?
Because arrows are shown when chapters are linked via link, I use buttons.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Thoughts on getting the mother or father to help you get their spouse after you corrupted em enough?

May 7, 2018
Stepmom would work for a vague term thats not as dumb or incest. Can you not use a text replacer so people could just put a proper name? I understand it makes the grammer choppy if thats why not

funlovin

Aug 10, 2019
I'm having an error with the fleshlight. When I go to the Market it says I've already purchased it, but I haven't yet! It's not in my inventory or in the mail.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Stepmom would work for a vague term thats not as dumb or incest. Can you not use a text replacer so people could just put a proper name? I understand it makes the grammer choppy if thats why not
What do you mean? Detail the issue and I might be able to fix it :)

I'm having an error with the fleshlight. When I go to the Market it says I've already purchased it, but I haven't yet! It's not in my inventory or in the mail.
When you purchased it, it said that you would have found it next day, Pre Lunch, in the Living Room, checking the mail.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
hmm why using buttons? is there a special reason?

if i write a dream should i edit the original game or write the dream as a standalone game and send it?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
hmm why using buttons? is there a special reason?

if i write a dream should i edit the original game or write the dream as a standalone game and send it?
I used links at the beginning, but I didn't know how to change their style. I learned to do that, but with buttons, so now they are all buttons. No other reason except I learned this first.

I actually never thought about that :oops: I guess you could write it as a standalone, send it to me and, if it is good, I will add it starting from the next release. If you have a Discord, we could chat there about this.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
25 Miles, 30 with diesel

Jokes aside, I believe blowjob, facefuck, titfuck and a hint of anal, like just the tip, are as far as you can go. She also helps you jerk off with her hands, chest and thighs.
How to find the titfuck?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
25 Miles, 30 with diesel

Jokes aside, I believe blowjob, facefuck, titfuck and a hint of anal, like just the tip, are as far as you can go. She also helps you jerk off with her hands, chest and thighs.
How to find the titfuck?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
just to be sure which format do you use?
sugarcube 2.31?

How to find the titfuck?
You go in your room during Pre Lunch and lay on your bed. She catches you and you wait it out. She cleans the shelves on top of you and falls on you right when you nut, chest first.

Otherwise, buy the fleshlight, cum 2 times inside it, then ask mom for her chest's warmth.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is the fleshlight after the second time not repeatable? it says (You have completed this route) .

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
is the fleshlight after the second time not repeatable? it says (You have completed this route) .
Yes, it is not repeatable.

There is the part where she is not aware of it.
The part where she discovers and helps you.
I have to write the chapters when you outright ask for help using it.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Yes, it is not repeatable.

There is the part where she is not aware of it.
The part where she discovers and helps you.
I have to write the chapters when you outright ask for help using it.
Just to clarify,in later interactions in the clumsy path it become consenxual sex,since unless i am mistaken in fleshlight scene she knows that she gave a titfuck to the MC and agree to continus under the guise of helping,right?

funlovin

Aug 10, 2019
What do you mean? Detail the issue and I might be able to fix it :)

When you purchased it, it said that you would have found it next day, Pre Lunch, in the Living Room, checking the mail.
But I haven't purchased it yet! The first time I went to the Market it already said that I had purchased it and will not let me purchase it now. Is there something I'm missing?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes