JazzPolice

May 13, 2017
Hello all, I'm liking the game so far but found it to be a bit too repetitive for me so here is an edit of the game I made that includes various cheats for the different "landlady" stats. I didn't add any additional content, so this just includes new cheats to the left hand side of the screen.

This version is based on 0.0.3 and I lovingly titled it 0.0.3 (JazzPolice Edition) .

Fair Warning, if you use the cheats before fully starting a new game this could cause issues, please start a new game first, then use the cheats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I . LOVE . IT! Even tho I stopped playing (purely) text based games (COC burned me out) I loved every second of this, gullable and oblivious are my shit PLUS sleep stuff in the future, can't wait. Honestly glad this is on subscribestar and not the other one, the possibilities are endless. GOOD LUCK TO THE DEV and expect me to throw a couple of bucks your way.

Idk what else to say, most of the scenes weren't just a wall of text, but I definitely like that we are presented with a decent amount of choice when a scene starts, soooo.... do more of that haha.
Thanks for all the support, I'll make sure to add a lot of options, as it is what I enjoy the most, too, when I am the reader.

I think it's the distracted route, but the "Passage does not exist " error shows up when I molest her face in the Living room and choose the edging path
Thanks for the bug report, it is a valuable help. Next version will have it fixed. The button had the old name for the passage, which changed at the last moment.

Hello all, I'm liking the game so far but found it to be a bit too repetitive for me so here is an edit of the game I made that includes various cheats for the different "landlady" stats. I didn't add any additional content, so this just includes new cheats to the left hand side of the screen.

This version is based on 0.0.3 and I lovingly titled it 0.0.3 (JazzPolice Edition) .

Fair Warning, if you use the cheats before fully starting a new game this could cause issues, please start a new game first, then use the cheats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is actually what will be in the next version. A cheat code to max stats. I love how passionate you guys are about the game!

JazzPolice

May 13, 2017
That is actually what will be in the next version. A cheat code to max stats. I love how passionate you guys are about the game!
Well neat dude, I hope you integrate it in a smoother way than I did. I was considering moving the cheat options to their own menu inside of the inventory but I didn't know how frequently you wanted to update it or if you would be massively restructuring the game.

In any case keep up the good work!

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Well neat dude, I hope you integrate it in a smoother way than I did. I was considering moving the cheat options to their own menu inside of the inventory but I didn't know how frequently you wanted to update it or if you would be massively restructuring the game.

In any case keep up the good work!
I did it like this.
Immagine.png

Reactions: JazzPolice

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i have the error
Error: the passage "Late Afternoon End Edge Wake Up" does not exist

a bug or just in the next update?

thx for this game

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
i have the error
Error: the passage "Late Afternoon End Edge Wake Up" does not exist

a bug or just in the next update?

thx for this game
Thank you for playing. The bug has been fixed, and I am in the middle of uploading it back to MEGA and company. I'll write a comment when it is done.

Reactions: F9Zoney

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
The links should work now, with the debugged version.

Also, apologies, but I will change the counting in the version system starting from the next release, which will be 0.4.0, with the third number being used for debugged versions.

Thanks to everyone who pointed out the bug.

cunni

Mar 30, 2019
there is a typo on line 4820, i believe that 'Late Afternoon Molest Face Edge Wake Up' should have been 'Late Afternoon End Edge Wake Up'

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
there is a typo on line 4820, i believe that 'Late Afternoon Molest Face Edge Wake Up' should have been 'Late Afternoon End Edge Wake Up'
I edited it into 'Late Afternoon Molest Face Edge Wake Up' because the passage 'Late Afternoon End Edge Wake Up' does not exist

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
The game has a lot of potential. I like it. Only thing that I find a little annoying is the landlord. I think he should be second husband to the landlady, otherwise it would be really weird to transform him or cockold him. Sadly 0.0.3 does not have too much hscenes yet. I was really excited since it has been a while I played a good game like this. I even went into the code, modified the starting stats (cheated) to see everything.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Whoa, I know this story, this guy writes on the same site that I do, you guys can see the original story here:

I've always been a huge fan of this story, love it! I really like a lot of the fetishes.

Last edited:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
The game has a lot of potential. I like it. Only thing that I find a little annoying is the landlord. I think he should be second husband to the landlady, otherwise it would be really weird to transform him or cockold him. Sadly 0.0.3 does not have too much hscenes yet. I was really excited since it has been a while I played a good game like this. I even went into the code, modified the starting stats (cheated) to see everything.
If one is not on the incest route, it doesn't matter whether he is first or second husband, and if one is on the incest route, I don't think they'll be bothered by the guy being the father. Either way, his character is not heavily present as of now for this very reason, since editing him afterwards would be hell.

When the time for feminization/cuckolding comes, I'll see to add a choice per each parent.

About the quantity of content, it is true, there is not a lot of content yet, just enough to be enjoyable, although with low replayability. This will change through time, of course.

Whoa, I know this story, this guy writes on the same site that I do, you guys can see the original story here:

I've always been a huge fan of this story, love it! I really like a lot of the fetishes.
Thank you, it is always nice meeting someone who has actually read and enjoyed my previous work. I hope you're doing good yourself, and I'll definitely check out your work.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
If one is not on the incest route, it doesn't matter whether he is first or second husband, and if one is on the incest route, I don't think they'll be bothered by the guy being the father. Either way, his character is not heavily present as of now for this very reason, since editing him afterwards would be hell.

When the time for feminization/cuckolding comes, I'll see to add a choice per each parent.

About the quantity of content, it is true, there is not a lot of content yet, just enough to be enjoyable, although with low replayability. This will change through time, of course.

Thank you, it is always nice meeting someone who has actually read and enjoyed my previous work. I hope you're doing good yourself, and I'll definitely check out your work.
I checked out your work on that website. I like how it started, but I did not like how it ended though. I am talking about the time jump thing. It would be nice if the story continued as the way it started. Then again, it seems like this game will be your actual main focus of work. After all, you did say that there will be no end to the game. I see a lot of potential with the game, like yoga, etc...

Btw, if you need a help at coding and stuff, I can try to help. But it will be pure fan help, no payment. Just don't expect me to commit my time on it since I have real stuff to take care of. I just offer it as a practice on my coding skills.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes