MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Having the same problem. In the screen to set names/relations I type MOM (and all variations) but it always gives landlady.
No, the changelog and developer's notes clear that out. The cheat is no longer MOM.

- Added possibility to choose independently whether you are related to the landlady, the landlord, neither, or both (step-relationships implemented)(write "Mother" and/or "Father" when prompted in the welcome page. Mind the case.)

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
There's a bug with Spank Bank or money. I'm not getting any income despite having taken multiple pictures.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
There's a bug with Spank Bank or money. I'm not getting any income despite having taken multiple pictures.
Sorry, I replied with my other account because I was on my phone. You have to take at least 5 pictures and get the message that your SpankBank level has increased. You will see in your sidebar that you have now Money: 0 $ (1/day). When you wake up next day, you will have +1 $, and so every day after that if the level stays the same. I just checked the code and there shouldn't be any bug.

Bar1001Code

Jan 19, 2018
I do have to say even with how far it is in development, I'm in love with the premise and the execution of the game. However, i do have a request, that a "Back" button for the menus in the game or even some scenes. and I don't mean the undo action button (Please keep those, I love having those!) but as an option to back out of menus and not undo actions. This isn't quite necessary for your game (Maybe) but with text HTML games that have multiple menus overlaps that don't have a designated back button usually have issues backing out of menus using solely the undo bottom. This can be frustrating as I have played text HTML games that have done this and sometimes I have even somehow gotten into loops which forces me to load a save.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Wait, you need to take 5 pictures to get $1/day? Also no, it's still 0$ because I've only taken like 3 pictures. There wasn't a progress bar for this stat so I have no idea about the progress.
Yeah, it's all in the handbook, but I'll work on making it faster. That's a good feedback :)

I do have to say even with how far it is in development, I'm in love with the premise and the execution of the game. However, i do have a request, that a "Back" button for the menus in the game or even some scenes. and I don't mean the undo action button (Please keep those, I love having those!) but as an option to back out of menus and not undo actions. This isn't quite necessary for your game (Maybe) but with text HTML games that have multiple menus overlaps that don't have a designated back button usually have issues backing out of menus using solely the undo bottom. This can be frustrating as I have played text HTML games that have done this and sometimes I have even somehow gotten into loops which forces me to load a save.
Thank you. About the back button, I might have got it wrong. By "an option to back out of menus and not undo actions" you mean the Inventory, Credits and Handbook menus or something else? Because if you are looking for a button to go Back to before your action AND keep the effect of your action, then it is not happening.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
how do i trigger the option to get a yogurt?

edit: and is the dream world implented yet?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
how do i trigger the option to get a yogurt?

edit: and is the dream world implented yet?
The Dream World is not implemented yet because it goes beyond the routine and the premises of the game, so I see it as a plus. It is there for off-topic fantasies and commissions, like fantasy worlds, elfs, scifi, tentacles, mind control, ghosts, and other unnatural stuff.

To get the yogurt cup, one must clear the table after having a breakfast based on yogurt. You have something like 1 chance out of 4 to get that kind of breakfast.

May 7, 2018
Just wanted to say great game. kind of sad I can't put whatever I want instead of Landlady (not really into incest either) but I love the scenarios and small differences. Please keep it up this is great!

I really appreciate the detail added that gives a thin veneer of believability that she doesnt know whats going on.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Got it. I'm still new to Twine and that is something I still can't do, but I will look it up and get it done ASAP.
I've been playing around with Twine and Sugarcube2 and that was one of the things I got working. The instructions in will probably work.

Femtedd

Sep 23, 2017
Incest Code doesn't seem to work... or I'm doing it wrong I don't know.

Where are you supposed to type it in again?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Incest Code doesn't seem to work... or I'm doing it wrong I don't know.

Where are you supposed to type it in again?
Hi, the new incest code is Mother for the landlady and Father for the landlord. The way to input it is shown in the image attached.
I've been playing around with Twine and Sugarcube2 and that was one of the things I got working. The instructions in will probably work.
Thank you! I came here exactly to say that I managed to do just that thanks to .
Just wanted to say great game. kind of sad I can't put whatever I want instead of Landlady (not really into incest either) but I love the scenarios and small differences. Please keep it up this is great!

I really appreciate the detail added that gives a thin veneer of believability that she doesnt know whats going on.
What would you like to write in those textboxes? Friend's mom, boss, friend? Maybe I can make it happen :)

And thanks for the kind words!
Sorry, should of been more clear. I did mean as a dedicated button for the handbook, inventory, and credits.
Done. They will be available from the next weekly.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Hi, the new incest code is Mother for the landlady and Father for the landlord. The way to input it is shown in the image attached.
"How do I enable incest?"

To enable incest themes for the female character, one must type Mother (with a capital M) in the textbox "She is your..." that is presented in the Welcome to My Oblivious MILF page as per screenshot below.

To enable incest themes for the male character, one must type Father (with a capital F) in the textbox "He is your..." that is presented in the Welcome to My Oblivious MILF page.

Typing both, the couple is composed by your Mother and Father.
Typing only Mother, the couple is composed by your Mother and Step-Father.
Typing only Father, the couple is composed by your Step-Mother and Father.
Typing none, the couple is composed by your Landlady and Landlord.

Incest codes.png

Reactions: sonolfal

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I can already see future titles like "My Oblivious SILF", "My Oblivious NILF (Neighbor)" and so on lol. They might play similarly, but different people bring different situations as well.

Reactions: James1309

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I can already see future titles like "My Oblivious SILF", "My Oblivious NILF (Neighbor)" and so on lol. They might play similarly, but different people bring different situations as well.
Changing who the couple is composed of is a matter of minutes, so if you would like to be living with your Aunt and her husband, or with a Neighbor that has taken you in while your parents work around the globe, it is totally doable. As long as you have a reason for living with the couple and they are in the age range 32 - 65, or around there, then it can be done easy.

Of course with chapters that are only Mother-path, others that are only Aunt-path and so on.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i opened the game in twine and i´m confused as heck. why are there no arrows between the passages? how do i add a dream?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes