hentaistrikerOG

Jul 11, 2017
Does the relationship field no longer do anything? She's continually still referred to as my landlady rather than the input entered during the new game set up. Edit: Just saw the developer notes again and realized its only a set list of items that can be included to the change in terms. (Requesting to add Mother-In-law to the list.)

Last edited:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Does the relationship field no longer do anything? She's continually still referred to as my landlady rather than the input entered during the new game set up. Edit: Just saw the developer notes again and realized its only a set list of items that can be included to the change in terms. (Requesting to add Mother-In-law to the list.)
It always worked like that, it was never a "you will refer to her by any thing you write here". This makes sure that the 12+ variables that manage the couple's relationship to your character are consistent.

Mother-in-law would require the presence of a wife/girlfriend, which is not present.

Last edited:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
yeah I know, now can you please answer the question because I've tried alot of things and I'm asking for the steps please
To tamper with her phone: just go in the master bedroom at Pre-Dinner. The option must be there. Otherwise, try deleting the cookies from your browser.

To convince her Spankbank is an Art Blog: just go in your bedroom at pre-lunch on any day that is not Saturday. The option must be there. Otherwise, try deleting the cookies from your browser.

I don't know how to make it clearer than this, which is exactly how it is described in the changelog.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snoopy_H

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
who will tell you how to get all the achievements and how to set the stats? and it would be even better if there was some kind of guide)

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
To convince her Spankbank is an Art Blog: just go in your bedroom at pre-lunch on any day that is not Saturday. The option must be there. Otherwise, try deleting the cookies from your browser.

I don't know how to make it clearer than this, which is exactly how it is described in the changelog.
I got wait for lunch or lay on your bed. waiting for lunch goes nowhere, waiting on your bed gives stealth jerk, notice or not notice ...

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I got wait for lunch or lay on your bed. waiting for lunch goes nowhere, waiting on your bed gives stealth jerk, notice or not notice ...
Then your game is not a new one, for reasons that are outside of my area. My best guess is that either you loaded an old save, or your browser's cookies are messing with you.

Mojolookout1234

Apr 26, 2019
Then your game is not a new one, for reasons that are outside of my area. My best guess is that either you loaded an old save, or your browser's cookies are messing with you.
I actually get her to "agree" to help me but couldn't get her to do anything in the master bedroom. I'm assuming she has to posed for photos? when i ask her it always defaulted to "nevermind".

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I actually get her to "agree" to help me but couldn't get her to do anything in the master bedroom. I'm assuming she has to posed for photos? when i ask her it always defaulted to "nevermind".
There is no pose for now. I expect a lot of chapters there, so I am figuring out the best way to add them without making a mess code-wise.

Reactions: Mojolookout1234

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Since there has been much interest in the poll about the addition of images, it is being proposed again for Tiers 3+. The question is "Do you want the efforts of an entire release to be on gif/pic addition?"

For now, "Yes" and "No" are even at 8 votes each, while "No strong opinion" leads with 13.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Since there has been much interest in the poll about the addition of images, it is being proposed again for Tiers 3+. The question is "Do you want the efforts of an entire release to be on gif/pic addition?"

For now, "Yes" and "No" are even at 8 votes each, while "No strong opinion" leads with 13.
How do you score the No strong opinion?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
How do you score the No strong opinion?
Good question. I specified in the poll on Discord that this won't be a simple addition and comparison of votes like other times. It's more of a compass to see where the situation stands now and where to go from here. For now, I see 8 "no" and 13 "no strong opinion" who would be ok with the amount of images present now, so 21 against 8, who would prefer about 20+ (more or less what I can find in 10 days) images. BUT, say the poll was not so skewed towards indifference, I would consider counting the "no strong opinion" as half "yes" and half "no".

tl;dr: many "no opinion" are a "no" to me, makes more people happy with less effort

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.46.0 (Exclusive)

Hello everyone! This new release is, as usual, very crowded. I'll let you decide whether it is a good thing. Here's the changelog.

What's new?
  • Added chapter First Afternoon Master Bedroom > Daily Checks > Clothes' fit check (Skinship based with bits of Clumsy and description of stained clothes)
  • +4 images (in the above-mentioned chapter)
  • Cheat mode also gives Full Inventory
  • Option at dinner to spike drink with 5 estrogens altogether and straight to sissy
  • Clean the bathtub/shower during Late Afternoon to decide whether she'll take a bath or a shower, also earn Good Boy Points
  • Buy sleeping pills (expensive, a certain number of uses)
  • New Achievement (M.O.M.'s First Taste of Mystery - Audio version)
Enjoy!

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes