KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Are we possibly going to get a full transformation from the "Landlord" in the future or is it going to stop with the sissified male content? I like the route so far, very well written, but I'd like to see a full progression in the future.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
the update is not compatible with previous version
When I try starting a new game, I can't get past the first event (waking up in the morning). After the mention of my "erection to take care of," there are no text/links.
screenshot_1183.jpg
Same thing using multiple browsers.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Are we possibly going to get a full transformation from the "Landlord" in the future or is it going to stop with the sissified male content? I like the route so far, very well written, but I'd like to see a full progression in the future.
It has not been planned out yet, and I would like to see some too, but it would be way too troublesome to add it to the routine. I was thinking of adding a section of the Dream World, only accessible once the landlord is sissified, where the mc dreams about a full transformation to various "flavours".

When I try starting a new game, I can't get past the first event (waking up in the morning). After the mention of my "erection to take care of," there are no text/links.
View attachment 1483532
Same thing using multiple browsers.
At the top of the event, you can see 6 images or links (Attic, Bathroom...). You need to move to any of them (click on the picture of the room you want to enter).

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
So I have been playing this for a while but what is the point of asking for the land lady to help with the spank bank if the only option I get is never mind? Is it not implemented yet? Or do I have to redo the whole game because I did get the option to tell her about the spank bank but after that the only pictures I get are the ones she sends her husband.

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
It's an HTML file.... Nnever tried it, but I am 99% sure it'll work in safari. If not, thenm google is your best friend.

Where to put the MOM Cheat to change it from Landlady.
Look at the pictures on the front page.... when choosing relations to landlady/landlord, just put mother/father.

Is step-parent an option as I typed that at the start but it stuck with Landlord etc;
As far as I'm aware, step-parent relations are in the game, just parents or landlady/landlord.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.49.0 (Exclusive)
  • Fixed QWERTY hotkeys when Settings = "No images"
  • Added first ever loop chapter in Pre Lunch Player Room > Lay on your bed > Stealthily j.o. > She notices > Wait it out > She asks for your help > Box on wardrobe > Lift on shoulders > Wardrobe falls. In this chapter, you get stuck and can keep using the $landlady until Dinner. Only one way of using her for now, but think of the possibilities!
  • Added chapter after the one above with a little option for humiliation of the husband, or not, you choose.
  • Fixed bugs and typos

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.50.0 (Exclusive)(SALE -20% on for all files)
  • Added Chapter First Afternoon Master Bedroom > Daily check > Mole check > Finger her ass (escalates to Anal sex)
  • Fixed minor bugs and typos

Reactions: kunomu and rosh3n

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.51.0 (Pre-Release)
  • Optimization for smartphones!
  • Added chapter when clearing the table after a meal, Skinship based
  • Fixed bugs and typos

Reactions: rosh3n

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.51.1 (Public)(on F95 as soon as the site works again, for now use the link below or itch, where there is also a -10% sale until New Year's Eve)

Hello everyone! Big news!

M.O.M. is now optimized for smartphones! (or, at least, I am trying my best now that I have learned how)

Also, since some phones have issues locating the images folder for the HTML, I am also releasing an App version of M.O.M.!

Thanks to all of you who have stayed with me so far, I am learning a lot of new things that can help the game. The JavaScript lessons are going well, as you can probably tell from the lack of major bugs in JS-related upgrades, which is great!

Now, for the changelog.

What's new since last public release?
  • Added first ever loop chapter in Pre Lunch Player Room > Lay on your bed > Stealthily j.o. > She notices > Wait it out > She asks for your help > Box on wardrobe > Lift on shoulders > Wardrobe falls. In this chapter, you get stuck and can keep using the $landlady until Dinner. Only one way of using her for now, but think of the possibilities!
  • Added chapter after the one above with a little option for humiliation of the husband, or not, you choose.
  • Added Chapter First Afternoon Master Bedroom > Daily check > Mole check > Anal
  • App version
  • Fixed bugs and typos
Enjoy!

Mediafire (.html):

Mediafire (.apk):
Play Online (on itch):

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
v 0.51.1 (Public)(on F95 as soon as the site works again, for now use the link below or itch, where there is also a -10% sale until New Year's Eve)

Hello everyone! Big news!

M.O.M. is now optimized for smartphones! (or, at least, I am trying my best now that I have learned how)

Also, since some phones have issues locating the images folder for the HTML, I am also releasing an App version of M.O.M.!

Thanks to all of you who have stayed with me so far, I am learning a lot of new things that can help the game. The JavaScript lessons are going well, as you can probably tell from the lack of major bugs in JS-related upgrades, which is great!

Now, for the changelog.

What's new since last public release?
  • Added Chapter First Afternoon Master Bedroom > Daily check > Mole check > Anal
  • App version
  • Fixed bugs and typos
Enjoy!

Mediafire (.html):

Mediafire (.apk):
Play Online (on itch):
Thanks for the update

And please could you not use font-size: 1vw;, the responsive design is great but the size is to big imo on larger screen resolutions (3440x1440)?
1638454878668.png

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Thanks for the update

And please could you not use font-size: 1vw;, the responsive design is great but the size is to big imo on larger screen resolutions (3440x1440)?
View attachment 1527604
I can have a fixed font-size in pixels for larger screens, yes :)

In the meantime, you can look in your browser's settings for a font-size scaler or reduce the window itself.

Reactions: aifman7 and Aziien

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I changed to parent opotion to mom and dad, but i still have the "landlady" showing up in the morning

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes