MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.54.0 (Public)

What's new since last public release? (Total words: 166.000)

• Added Chapter Dinner Kitchen > Comment on his ass > Lucky Check (feminization required)
  • Added toggle to remove responsive font-size
  • Added Sleep until [Day] so people can skip to Saturday events
  • Added chapter in Pre Lunch Player Room > Lay on your bed > Stealthily j.o. > She notices > Wait it out > She asks for your help > Box on wardrobe > Lift on shoulders > Wardrobe falls > Accidental vaginal (1800 words)
  • Added content warning
  • Added 1 more game in the Evening Living Room > Truth, Dare, or Shot (Alcoholic Truth or Dare) (3100 words) (Commission)
  • Added Dare her to kiss you
  • Added Dare her to dance for you
  • Added Dare her to show you her panties
  • Added Night Master Bedroom > Choose her > Kiss her (This event can be coupled with the others, if clicked first) (400 words)
  • Added option in Night Master Bedroom to switch from him to her and viceversa (more useful when there will be more events that can couple with others. For now, you can kiss her, then move on to him)
  • Added 27 images
  • Fixed bugs and typos

danco91

May 7, 2017
love the game but its needs more gifs and pics also some of the pics and gifts are not even her which ruines it in my opinion

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
v 0.54.0 (Public)

What's new since last public release? (Total words: 166.000)

• Added 27 images
I've looked into the pictures folder in the game and y saw some "selfies" but.... ¿How we can obtain this selfies on the game? When you try to ariella help with th spank she said yes but never saw any pic so... ¿How we can obtain this selfies on the game?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I've looked into the pictures folder in the game and y saw some "selfies" but.... ¿How we can obtain this selfies on the game? When you try to ariella help with th spank she said yes but never saw any pic so... ¿How we can obtain this selfies on the game?
Pre Dinner Master Bedroom > Tamper with her cellphone. Then just keep playing like normal.

Reactions: Hyuuga_Neji

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.55.0 (Exclusive)

What's new?
  • Added changelog at game start
  • Added Garden and Pool, no events
  • Added small set up in Pool during the Saturday routine
  • Added "wearing wrong clothes" and "clothes malfunctions" to Clumsy skill, level 2
  • Fixed small bugs and typos
Enjoy!

Reactions: Helldriver

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I would love more sex scenes with feminized "Landlord", and also for every interaction where you can currently only choose her, to also be able to choose him once he's full feminized, including the truth or dare actions, maybe even feminize him further, where his butt grows more, have his breasts develop more, acting more feminine, have him wear his wife's clothes on accident, and wear them openly, maybe even have the player convince him to wear them, maybe even an option for the player to buy a chastity cage and put it on him, and have "Landlady" find the cage like she did with the fleshlight, but this time actually see the item, and if "Landlord" is wearing it, it should have scene alterations and mentions from both of them, maybe at some point, both of them could come to you for sexual relief at night, him only once he has the cage on, but him only once you've done the lucky check (which could use some images).

Some more straight up sex (any kind) with both of them would also really be appreciated, instead of only being sneaky, by lying, or by "accidents". Feminized "Landlord" could want to talk to you in private in the master bedroom before starting the evening game, after a fully escalated checking out butt scene, which could have different escalation levels, ending in enthusiastic fucking, starting at talking, then a kiss on your cheek, to an accidental kiss on the lips (he gets embarrassed), to a longer kiss on the lips by pulling him in again, to parting both your lips a little during the long kiss, to letting your tongues touch (he pulls away in surprise and embarrassment), to you pulling him in again for a proper french kiss, then more passionate, to taking off clothes, to playing with his nipples (he moans, trying to keep it in), to licking his nipples, then sucking on them (gasp and slightly louder moan, failing to keep it in because of the gasp), to him noticing your erection, to him taking responsibility for making you that hard by stroking it, to him getting on his knees and kissing it, then licking it, to putting it into his mouth, then starting to suck it, to going deeper, to a short deepthroat, to letting you hotdog him, then pushing it against his hole, then either you pushing it in or him pushing back on you by accident, and then finally having sex with enthusiasm from both of you (player can choose position), him starting to moan louder, either "Landlady" walks in on you or not, if she does, you can choose to just continue, letting her see everything, then she can either realize what you two are doing or not (choice based, not through stats alone), if she does she won't stop you and have interactions change during the day, having her encourage him (maybe even push him) to keep doing it, as he loved it so much, which he will be ashamed about until he gets more used to it and love it more

I hope there will be an escalation that leads to sex for truth or dare soon. And for further escalations to the kissing dare, dancing dare, and panty dare.

And before I forget, "Landlady" should comment on her husband's feminization, and also have very scene altered to reflect his feminization, including how far along he is, so there won't be continuity errors, as that bugged me.

2 more options to the amnesia event could be telling her that she's your girlfriend, and both girlfriend and "Landlady".

If you choose to tell her the same thing multiple times during the amnesia events, she should stay in that state longer every time, and have that role have more influence on her actions even once she gets her memories back, which will take longer every time.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I would love more sex scenes with feminized "Landlord", and also for every interaction where you can currently only choose her, to also be able to choose him once he's full feminized, including the truth or dare actions, maybe even feminize him further, where his butt grows more, have his breasts develop more, acting more feminine, have him wear his wife's clothes on accident, and wear them openly, maybe even have the player convince him to wear them, maybe even an option for the player to buy a chastity cage and put it on him, and have "Landlady" find the cage like she did with the fleshlight, but this time actually see the item, and if "Landlord" is wearing it, it should have scene alterations and mentions from both of them, maybe at some point, both of them could come to you for sexual relief at night, him only once he has the cage on, but him only once you've done the lucky check (which could use some images).

Some more straight up sex (any kind) with both of them would also really be appreciated, instead of only being sneaky, by lying, or by "accidents". Feminized "Landlord" could want to talk to you in private in the master bedroom before starting the evening game, after a fully escalated checking out butt scene, which could have different escalation levels, ending in enthusiastic fucking, starting at talking, then a kiss on your cheek, to an accidental kiss on the lips (he gets embarrassed), to a longer kiss on the lips by pulling him in again, to parting both your lips a little during the long kiss, to letting your tongues touch (he pulls away in surprise and embarrassment), to you pulling him in again for a proper french kiss, then more passionate, to taking off clothes, to playing with his nipples (he moans, trying to keep it in), to licking his nipples, then sucking on them (gasp and slightly louder moan, failing to keep it in because of the gasp), to him noticing your erection, to him taking responsibility for making you that hard by stroking it, to him getting on his knees and kissing it, then licking it, to putting it into his mouth, then starting to suck it, to going deeper, to a short deepthroat, to letting you hotdog him, then pushing it against his hole, then either you pushing it in or him pushing back on you by accident, and then finally having sex with enthusiasm from both of you (player can choose position), him starting to moan louder, either "Landlady" walks in on you or not, if she does, you can choose to just continue, letting her see everything, then she can either realize what you two are doing or not (choice based, not through stats alone), if she does she won't stop you and have interactions change during the day, having her encourage him (maybe even push him) to keep doing it, as he loved it so much, which he will be ashamed about until he gets more used to it and love it more

I hope there will be an escalation that leads to sex for truth or dare soon. And for further escalations to the kissing dare, dancing dare, and panty dare.

And before I forget, "Landlady" should comment on her husband's feminization, and also have very scene altered to reflect his feminization, including how far along he is, so there won't be continuity errors, as that bugged me.

2 more options to the amnesia event could be telling her that she's your girlfriend, and both girlfriend and "Landlady".

If you choose to tell her the same thing multiple times during the amnesia events, she should stay in that state longer every time, and have that role have more influence on her actions even once she gets her memories back, which will take longer every time.
I hear you. Almost all of this is planned and longed for, it will just take time, but I am trying my best. The things that are NOT planned (which doesn't mean that they won't ever be implemented, just that they are not in sight at the moment) are landlord's chastity and landlord's extra feminization.

The permanent change of landlady for various reasons, be it the Amnesia scene or others, is planned but will not happen very soon.

Also, if you could point out where the inconsistencies in the description of the landlord are, I can just change them so they conform either way.

Is there any chance of actually getting the "Landlady" pregnant? either now or in the future?
Impregnating, then moving on to when she has the child, yes. Not soon, but yes.
Sex while pregnant, no.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hear you. Almost all of this is planned and longed for, it will just take time, but I am trying my best. The things that are NOT planned (which doesn't mean that they won't ever be implemented, just that they are not in sight at the moment) are landlord's chastity and landlord's extra feminization.

The permanent change of landlady for various reasons, be it the Amnesia scene or others, is planned but will not happen very soon.

Also, if you could point out where the inconsistencies in the description of the landlord are, I can just change them so they conform either way.
Thank you for the swift reply, I appreciate that a lot.

Glad to hear most of those things are planned, and that the things that aren't planned are still possible in the future.

It's not that there are inconsistencies, just that his feminization isn't mentioned at all in scenes where he's not present, and where he isn't the focus, his wife doesn't even comment on his feminization from what I've read (and I read everything in the previous version), scenes don't have alternate text based on his progressing feminization unless he is the focus of the scene (which requires him to already be feminized).

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Thank you for the swift reply, I appreciate that a lot.

Glad to hear most of those things are planned, and that the things that aren't planned are still possible in the future.

It's not that there are inconsistencies, just that his feminization isn't mentioned at all in scenes where he's not present, and where he isn't the focus, his wife doesn't even comment on his feminization from what I've read (and I read everything in the previous version), scenes don't have alternate text based on his progressing feminization unless he is the focus of the scene (which requires him to already be feminized).
You are correct, there is no mention of his feminization if not in the chapters that directly affect him. I have planned some regular talks to be had in the living room during pre dinner, and others during the meals, that give some insights on the characters' lives (not just the feminization).

Reactions: 7546338

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You are correct, there is no mention of his feminization if not in the chapters that directly affect him. I have planned some regular talks to be had in the living room during pre dinner, and others during the meals, that give some insights on the characters' lives (not just the feminization).
Thank you, much appreciated, keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'll think about it when we get there. I am not against it, but it will most likely only be about the intimacy and being the father figure, not the usual "sexy" stuff.
And the shift of the person she loves/is in love with from her husband to the player, although I assume that can be done outside the pregnancy as well, just that it's stronger when she's pregnant with your child.

And even though you said you wouldn't tell him that you're the father to her husband, you have the option to do it anyway, preferably with her around as well, so she knows you told him.

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
So I happened to look through the folders and noticed there's all these pics of "April" but I've yet to encounter any character named that? Also seems like there's lots of pics and gifs which would appear to fit into scenes where there are none (like when the shelves fall over you and Landlady, not a single pic or gif for visualization which seems like a missed opportunity).

Haven't played very far btw and started with cheats since I've burned myself on grindy games before, is that related/did I miss scenes?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
So I happened to look through the folders and noticed there's all these pics of "April" but I've yet to encounter any character named that?
It's the default name for feminized landlord.
Also seems like there's lots of pics and gifs which would appear to fit into scenes where there are none (like when the shelves fall over you and Landlady, not a single pic or gif for visualization which seems like a missed opportunity).
I don't think there is any gif where a wardrobe is on top of a couple 69ing or kissing.
Haven't played very far btw and started with cheats since I've burned myself on grindy games before, is that related/did I miss scenes?
I don't understand the question. The game is advertised as a continuous, never ending loop where every day repeats almost exactly, and you change the outcome of the single actions, some of which have effects on the long term (such as feminization, skill levels, inventory...)

Reactions: bbergenn

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
I don't understand the question. The game is advertised as a continuous, never ending loop where every day repeats almost exactly, and you change the outcome of the single actions, some of which have effects on the long term (such as feminization, skill levels, inventory...)
I see, just thought maybe starting with everything unlocked will kind of skip stages (for example if an event has 4 stages and you start with everything unlocked you skip stage 1-2-3 and only get to see 4) but good to know that's not a thing. Have encountered it before in games so you never know.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I see, just thought maybe starting with everything unlocked will kind of skip stages (for example if an event has 4 stages and you start with everything unlocked you skip stage 1-2-3 and only get to see 4) but good to know that's not a thing. Have encountered it before in games so you never know.
Some chapters are like that, the ones I wrote at the beginning, with pulling out, or not managing to cum, or stuff like that. Now, I use the "Escalate/Do not escalate" method you can see in many chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes