Ren'Py My Pervy Poltergeist [v0.7.1] [Poopcicle]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Poopcicle

Sep 2, 2020
Is this some kind of rework, because when I load the save from a month ago, the game ends at exactly the same point as v0.1 and exits to the Main Menu... :confused:
Are you downloading from here or the Itch page? I only updated the Itch.io page as I'm not creator of this thread.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Pervy Poltergeist [v0.2] [Poopcicle] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

Hey everyone!

Chapter 4 is now out for all! It includes a new unlockable lewd scene for Tiffany and the (mostly) finished 5th branching path from chapter 3, which itself also includes a new lewd scene!

Apologies in advance as old saves will not work properly with the new version. While I can't make any promises, I will do my best to ensure that future chapters will be compatible with old saves. I'm still learning Ren'Py as I go along after all.

I also want to announce my Patreon page is in the process of publishing and will be ready shortly! With the Patreon up however, chapter 4 will mark the final chapter that is available to all simultaneously. Going forward, level 2 Patreon supporters will get access to each new chapter at least one week before the public release. There's some goodies for all levels of support!

Thank you again to everyone for your feedback, very much appreciated!

Until next time!

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Hi! Dev here!

Thanks for the advice, like I mentioned in the description I'm a total newbie at Ren'py (and CharaStudio for that matter) so I still have a lot to learn.

Someone mentioned planned tags, to be perfectly honest, I don't yet have a comprehensive idea of tags that I want included for the whole project. That being said, I'd like to incorporate these at the very least:

-Voyeurism
-Masturbation
-Oral
-Exhibitionism
-Group/Harem
-Dom/Sub

Thanks for the support everyone! Working on chapter 3 and beyond.
Is possession also a tag, since mc was talking about it at the end of 0.2???

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPervyPoltergeist-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Pervy Poltergeist [v0.3] [Poopcicle] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..can we just ignore the whole fren group and just stay with the ghost girl....
....cuz.....kinda hating every other character right now.....
1700728485767.png

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I'd say at this point it's unlikely given how possession is explained in chapter 4, but I'm not discounting it either.
I played 0.3,there is no possession there. It could be said that they were talking inside mc head( consciousness wise).
Besides its a ghost game, doesn't it means some character will end up being possessed sooner or later.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes