Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
My Pig princess V0.5.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link :

Edit : My bad i forget, mac and android link :

Thank you so much, today it was a great day two of my fav games got an update best christmas gift ever! :giggle: :giggle:

Reactions: Boobs Lover

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Great update, lots of fun as always. Still hard to wrap around that I am loving this game so much lol. Oh and thank you Billy! That couldn't of been more perfect lol.

Gallery is a nice addition as well, though it seems it is not retroactive. Will have to playthrough again to unlock previously viewed scenes. No big deal, but just wanted to give a heads up is all.

Either way, thanks for the update and looking forward to what comes next. ;)

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
First time checking this out, and I just wrapped up the first day.

This is easily one of the most adorable and wholesome things on this site. Everything about it is top notch. The writing is solid (both creatively and grammatically), the characters are likeable. Not only is the artwork phenomenal, but it is also combined with a custom UI and music that creates a cohesive presentation. Just top to bottom, really impressive work all around.

I'm not a huge fan of furries or anthromorphs, but fuck me if Emelie isn't absolutely adorable and sexy to boot.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
First time checking this out, and I just wrapped up the first day.

I'm not a huge fan of furries or anthromorphs, but fuck me if Emelie isn't absolutely adorable and sexy to boot.
I was hesitating to do the same and you convinced me. I'll check it out.

The "furry" here is the acceptable kind (to me, at least) so it's not much of a problem.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
I was hesitating to do the same and you convinced me. I'll check it out.

The "furry" here is the acceptable kind (to me, at least) so it's not much of a problem.
Go on and check it out. then you can come back here and rate with 5 stars like everyone else :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes