ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is it wrong that I picked futa for the zebra because I really want to dp the super cute princess?
And I picked the giraffe as my contest choice for her tongue, hoping we'll eventually see some threesome scenes.

Not gonna lie, but the hippo kinda scared me. Mostly because I grew up with a family member that was a zookeeper for a place with a single hippo they aptly named Lucifer. They're incredibly scary animals.
On the other hand, I love telling people the story of the guy in the wheelchair who didn't move when Luci's tail started spinning :) We all got behind the big wooden wall they placed for that very reason. So did the person pushing him. Poor guy, lol.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
gallery unlocker anyone?
Works with 0.5.0?
Change the last line in "MyPigPrincess-0.5.0-pc\game\functions.rpy", False to True.

1671763489593.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Deleted my persistent to check and it look like I can't play those scene like this, didn't check if I could before :unsure:
Edit2: started a new game and yep this edit show the gallery but don't let you play the scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Muramasa0

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
I am missing a image in the gallery in-between "Rolf's Art" And "New Clothes" Does anyone Know how to get it?

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes