ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Will Emelie be okay with sharing in future updates? I don't wanna have to choose.
fuck I hope so. I need to have both Emelie-x-Bronwyn together! Or some Sex Lessons with Victoria and Emelie threesome. or even Maple-x-Emelie/Bronwyn. If this game is going to make me a furry, I'm gunna need some variety!

Reactions: ryxp

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
With this update, I can say that it really weighs on my soul that some characters won't have sex scenes, I understand that the princess is the main girl, but some of the other girls are pretty hot too. I hope the developer reconsiders adding sex scenes with the other girls.
I agree, not having the ability to choose which girl you can be with is disappointing. Emelie is adorable but I hate to say that as of right now she's not in my top three. Victoria takes the top spot followed very close by Bronwyn (tomboys are my favorite female type) and I didn't think I was going to like Maple as much as I did, but she blew me away with how sexy and cute she is.

I guess it's to the artist credit that there hasn't been a bad character so far, but at the same time not letting us dick Bronwyn or Victoria would be a waste of sexy well written characters.

Tofruto

Jul 31, 2018
This game is. . . awesome. The art is perfect, i love it <3 10/10 and wating for more.

theillusionxo

Jan 24, 2021
The game is fun and the art is fantastic but Wish you could choose to get with others in this like Bronwyn, when I seen her I was like damn I want her lol

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes