Qweqaz

Nov 13, 2017
I have a bizarre question: where are the saves really kept, so I can delete one? I see the "saves" folder in "game" > "saves," but deleting the save file there doesn't seem to remove it from the Save and Load screens. I know this is probably stupid, but I misclicked and saved somewhere I didn't mean to, and it's driving my OCD up the wall. Is there a way to remove it?

Feb 10, 2020
I have a bizarre question: where are the saves really kept, so I can delete one? I see the "saves" folder in "game" > "saves," but deleting the save file there doesn't seem to remove it from the Save and Load screens. I know this is probably stupid, but I misclicked and saved somewhere I didn't mean to, and it's driving my OCD up the wall. Is there a way to remove it?
just press the delete key while hovering over the save in game, like any other renpy game

Reactions: frillynonsense

Orhanfake27

Aug 30, 2021
The scenario where Rita Blomberg and Emmalie perform threesome while reading Humane Hunk would be ideal for the upcoming update. DLC versions: will there be any?

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
recommendations of games with good art like this game pls
There's a lot and for many personal preferences counts as for good art, I can suggest some that I like a lot I'm putting them under spoiler since it's against the rules to recommend other games. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes