Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I think that Transgender, which is what the zebra character is if the penis option is selected, is a term that is neither "controversial" nor "laughably obscure".

However, and to trot out (see what I did there?) a tired cliche, I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Perhaps the dev can let us know their preferred term for the character.
Sure if the dev intends for all characters that look like the zebra to have been born male but feminized themselves with magic or something they're trans, but that's an assumption at this point. Most devs leave it unexplained so if there's futa in a fantasy game I generally assume women in those worlds are sometimes born with male genitals or cis women just decide to swap their pussy for a dick at some point so there's no transition in either of those cases so calling them trans is a bit odd.

Reactions: ryxp

Meinkun228

Nov 4, 2020
tried update game from 0.4.0 to 0.5.0 with replacing files. didn't work got this message =(
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_40e9a50b appeared twice, at game/Script/Chapter1/1-Chapter 1 Intro.rpy:45 and game/Script/Chapter1/1-Chapter 1 Script.rpy:45.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_40e9a50b appeared twice, at game/Script/Chapter1/1-Chapter 1 Intro.rpy:45 and game/Script/Chapter1/1-Chapter 1 Script.rpy:45.

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801

Wed Dec 28 19:37:14 2022

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I read "That game is abandoned" above in the comments I was baffled
tried update game from 0.4.0 to 0.5.0 with replacing files. didn't work got this message =(
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\My_Pig_Princess_-_0.4.0_PC\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801

Wed Dec 28 19:37:14 2022
You need to Delete the folder containing 0.4, then download 0.5, and extract it where ever you want.
Don't extract inside old 0.4 folder

amqnrcl

Dec 22, 2017
Hello All,
I usually don't make any comments on games here, but god dmn.
This. Is. Awsome.
Artwork is absolutely fantastic, story is great, it's funny and creative. If it would be stripped out of nudity it has a great Steam adventure game potential.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Was the Hippo girl modeled after Lizzo? :unsure:

Was kind of hoping we could influence the vote there, since her win was pure "current thing" virtue-signal. Who knew pigs were so woke? :ROFLMAO: They sure did Giraffe-girl dirty.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Depends on whom you ask. According to Rabbi Tovim of Lemberg, the Princess is pareve as long as you keep her anal only. Dirty is pure. Don't ask why, must be the Catholic Habsburgs' influence
Well, MC's surely a goyim, with some clear visual evidence of that beyond his willingness to get some ham-jam on his shtrungool.

"But I think as long as you don't pork your sweet princess on Saturdays, you're good. Shalom!"
- Rabbi Hymie Strokesberg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CeramicMan

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Was the Hippo girl modeled after Lizzo? :unsure:

Was kind of hoping we could influence the vote there, since her win was pure "current thing" virtue-signal. Who knew pigs were so woke? :ROFLMAO: They sure did Giraffe-girl dirty.
Hmm maybe she was modeled after Lizzo, no wonder she won :love: Remember that not everybody shares your preferences. It's not a "virtue signal" to have the girl with the most attractive body win. :)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hmm maybe she was modeled after Lizzo, no wonder she won :love: Remember that not everybody shares your preferences. It's not a "virtue signal" to have the girl with the most attractive body win. :)
:ROFLMAO: I know the whole shpiel very well (you're not blowing my mind, here) and see you're a fan of the virtue signal. If this was truly about preference, there'd be a way in-game to sway the vote. Just calling it as it is. But you do you. :)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
:ROFLMAO: I know the whole shpiel very well (you're not blowing my mind, here) and see you're a fan of the virtue signal. If this was truly about preference, there'd be a way in-game to sway the vote. Just calling it as it is. But you do you. :)
There's no spiel and no "virtue signal." Virtue signaling is doing something you otherwise wouldn't because you think it will make you look better to others. Maybe the game dev prefers bigger women, or maybe his patrons do, or maybe he thought it fit better with the story he had in mind. Assuming it was "virtue signaling" is stupid.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I loved that game. I don't know if it will go that way, but I would love to be able to corrupt the princess more and more.

Another thing I would like is to have an open relationship, our mc is a good guy and would not be with someone else without permission (the chicken was before dating, so it was an exception). Honestly, with so many hot characters in this game it's sad we can't fuck them.

Opinion a little controversial now: It would be interesting to be able to share the princess. ATTENTION that I'm not talking about someone stealing her (famous netorare), but sharing her (if you follow the tags of this site, the closest would be swinging), which could be with a female, a male or a futa (sincerely, have the 'possible' futa in the game and not having a scene of her and her "girlfriend?"(the giraffe) in an orgy with the mc and the fmc seems like a waste).

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
There's no spiel and no "virtue signal." Virtue signaling is doing something you otherwise wouldn't because you think it will make you look better to others. Maybe the game dev prefers bigger women, or maybe his patrons do, or maybe he thought it fit better with the story he had in mind. Assuming it was "virtue signaling" is stupid.
And maybe the earth is flat. :D

The first two don't make any sense based on the accessible NPCs in the story, not one of which have that shape. If either were true, there'd at the very least be several, or more likely the majority of options. I can buy the third option "better with the story", though based on romanceable NPC's, I'm leaning towards a "less likely" there, too. Your definition is off as well, btw. "The public expression of opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or social conscience or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue." By all means, support your preferred narrative. You're free to. And I'm free to say I don't buy it. (Not denying any personal attractions you may have either. This is just in response to the game's handling of that scene, of which I thought it would be nice to have several choices).

Still a good game. Don't get me wrong there.

Last edited:
Reactions: CeramicMan
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes