fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
And maybe the earth is flat. :D

The first two don't make any sense based on the accessible NPCs in the story, not one of which have that shape. If either were true, there'd at the very least be several, or more likely the majority of options. I can buy the third option "better with the story", though based on romanceable NPC's, I'm leaning towards a "less likely" there, too. Your definition is off as well, btw. "The public expression of opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or social conscience or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue." By all means, support your preferred narrative. You're free to. And I'm free to say I don't buy it. (Not denying any personal attractions you may have either. This is just in response to the game).

Still a good game. Don't get me wrong there.
There's no "narrative." I don't know what the dev is thinking when he designs his game. All I was saying is that just because the contest didn't turn out the way you wanted it to that doesn't automatically mean the game dev is virtue signaling. I think that's obviously true. For example, if I were designing the game Donna would certainly win. OTOH, all the women would be big women anyway, so...:)

Reactions: ryxp and sucklepuck

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Please tell me Ill be able to fuck the futa zebra in future updates. She had me absolutely diamonds, and I couldn't help being disappointed that she was "with" a girl.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
so i think Maple is very hot and i hoped to get sex scene with her in next chapter but Victoria sex would also be nice too besides that i really do appreciate the choice for zebra girl about what shes got in her panties, called it months ago that the game will have some futa but its made in the way that i dont mind it
the one thing that i hoped to get on the beach was to swim under water and see all the girls bottoms from up close and maybe giving princess some sun screen massage with little extra finger play? but im happy with what we got and im happy game is slowly progressing and not stopped to milk the patrons like many others so no complains

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
For the love of god I dont care about the pig anymore let us fuck the other girls.
It's not an either/or choice. We can have both.

Though the sad part for me is that it's been pretty strongly implied that the beach girls are temporary at best and won't get full scenes or anything. It'd be nice to have a zebra/giraffe threesome IMO.

Tiaramisu

Oct 9, 2020
It's not an either/or choice. We can have both.

Though the sad part for me is that it's been pretty strongly implied that the beach girls are temporary at best and won't get full scenes or anything. It'd be nice to have a zebra/giraffe threesome IMO.
showing those girls and not getting any sex scenes with them and the mc is a despicable amount of trolling

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes