dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
On a scale of 1 to 10, how furry would you say the game is? Thinking of trying it.
5. Pig Princess is the only one I'd pork, since I'm not generally into furries and the hen with the...big tits?... is just weird to me. :D

Game is satisfying enough as-is with just Princess though (very appealing character design/personality, with great curves) and if you're into furries too, you'll have plenty of more options, though she's the only one with real sexual interaction so far.

Plus, it's worth it, even without the sex, just to be best buds with Billy.

Last edited:

quirkyjoe

Oct 9, 2017
Every character aside from the MC is an animal of some sort.

You can see from the various screenshots that they are largely humanoid, and all the important equipment (tits/ass/genitals) has been human standard so far.
Scenarios are largely normal (era appropriate) fare: talk to blacksmith, get clothes from tailor, swimsuit competition, etc.

That fat ass does, however, have a curly tail attached.

It's not long, probably worth a shot, you should figure out if it's to your taste pretty quickly.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
On a scale of 1 to 10, how furry would you say the game is? Thinking of trying it.
1 to 10? no, son, this is the internet, we use the 1 to 5 scale here.
furry-scale-feat-1.jpg
That said this is definitely around 3 or so. Somewhere between a 2 and a 3 because they're all human shaped for the most part but have their animal qualities take priority, like a giraffe being exceptionally tall with a long neck or all the pigs having hooves and no feet. But if you played the first chapter you'd know that since that's the whole start of this VN.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
:ROFLMAO: I know the whole shpiel very well (you're not blowing my mind, here) and see you're a fan of the virtue signal. If this was truly about preference, there'd be a way in-game to sway the vote. Just calling it as it is. But you do you. :)
So when my dick gets hard for a fat girl it's cause its Woke?
Christ, if only I'd known. I've had a virtue signaler stashed in my shorts my whole fucking life.

Im shook!

Thank goodness you're here to save us from ourselves. God bless you, Sir.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
So when my dick gets hard for a fat girl it's cause its Woke?
Christ, if only I'd known. I've had a virtue signaler stashed in my shorts my whole fucking life.

Im shook!

Thank goodness you're here to save us from ourselves. God bless you, Sir.
Yep. You've got a woke dick. :LOL:

Nah. We've all got our preferences and you and your penis have every right to yours. :BootyTime: But you seem to be intentionally mischaracterizing my comment, maybe for that tingly, indignant hero rush or just to defend your preferences, which you might feel I've attacked. Point is though, if the game was full of hippo-sized love-interests, that scene wouldn't seem like a virtue signal since the game would be based on that fetish/preference. But all potential love interests so far are either fit or pleasantly thicc at most, so the math doesn't quite work out there.

Last edited:

Tiaramisu

Oct 9, 2020
Someone on the warthunder forums leaked documents of the f16 and that we will get a threesome with victoria in the next chapter.
Another dude leaked documents of the f15-E

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Someone on the warthunder forums leaked documents of the f16 and that we will get a threesome with victoria in the next chapter.
Another dude leaked documents of the f15-E
you could also find that out from kemono. Unless finding leaked documents of the f-16, f-15E, and other fighter jets is your thing, I'm not judging. Aeromorphs are pretty cool.

May 25, 2022
1 to 10? no, son, this is the internet, we use the 1 to 5 scale here.
View attachment 2322362
That said this is definitely around 3 or so. Somewhere between a 2 and a 3 because they're all human shaped for the most part but have their animal qualities take priority, like a giraffe being exceptionally tall with a long neck or all the pigs having hooves and no feet. But if you played the first chapter you'd know that since that's the whole start of this VN.
I might say 2, like, just change the pig noose and ears and the pig GF can pass perfectly as a cute chubby girl, hooves aside.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You're only a furry if you have a fursona or a fursuit.
Being a human that wishes to fug these sorts of women makes you a xenophiliac lmao. I'd say embrace it, there's alot of hmofa content these days.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
So I've been waiting to play the new update as long as I could because I know it's going to be a while until we get the next one and these updates are pretty quick to play through! I was actually pretty surprised just how much content was in this update. The level of quality to this game is unsurpassed in my experience. Huge fan of the art and all the detailed work that goes into it. That in and of itself makes it more fappable because it feels more immersive.

Anyway two comments:
1. Considering how many people were asking on here "so do we get to fuck everyone like the futa zebra or is it just Emilie?" I thought cyan capsule was going to make that point kind of ambiguous. That's why I laughed when it was pretty obviously explicitly told to us so Cyan could hopefully avoid crazy pestering that he knew would come :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. This update of course focused on a lot more conversations with women than the previous ones and it made me realize cyan capsule has a very alternative/kinky bent and the combination of that with the adorable characters is extremely potent. I've enjoyed many games on this site. Most had varying levels of uncanny valley weirdness, but they were still fappable. Some more than others. This game though is just so cute while also writing all the female leads to be sexually assertive and kinky that its very unique in this space. I'm sure most of us enjoyers of this game are interested to know any other games that are high quality, adorable, and also filthy? (bonus points for anal emphasis like this game offers). About the nearest example I can think of is Dryad Quest...
I know we're not meant to focus on promoting other games on one game's forum, but I figure this is related enough to the essence of why MPP is as good as it is and how that stacks up to the competition.

Thanks a ton for any recommendations!

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
Just discovered this amazing game and it's indeed a good project with many interesting elements. The princess is of course the main route, but the other female characters and our best boy supporting us just push it to a further level. Zebra's choice is also interesting and can't wait to check the next update(May/June maybe?) involving the teacher. Furthermore the mc isn't a complete douche like in other similar games.
Till that moment here's my review about the game:
i-have-come-jesus-has-come.gif

May 25, 2022
Not gonna lie, I'm not sexually interested in any girl aside of the pig, like, I really like the side characters as that, side characters, personality wise, but sexually wise, I only want pig ass.

Reactions: Semondemon
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes