OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
We also have an interesting comment from Cyan when someone asked how often he releases updates, he said "Game updates vary. Chapter 5 took 4 months. Previous chapters were a little faster, but Chapter 6 is going to be big! The plan is to make the main girls bangable. (Emelie, Victoria, Bronwen, Maple)"

So are we finally going to get some action with Bronwen and the other girls or is it too soon to start dreaming? :unsure:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
MPP: Victoria & Emelie Inspecting (Patreon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

victoria is so very hot
and looks like emelie is learning some avian eating skills

We also have an interesting comment from Cyan when someone asked how often he releases updates, he said "Game updates vary. Chapter 5 took 4 months. Previous chapters were a little faster, but Chapter 6 is going to be big! The plan is to make the main girls bangable. (Emelie, Victoria, Bronwen, Maple)"

So are we finally going to get some action with Bronwen and the other girls or is it too soon to start dreaming? :unsure:
if he said so then its gonna be like it, looks like the guy have honor of creator and does what he says not like other milking dudes that leave update for over a year and hope that rich patrons forget they been supporting them so its gonna be free money flow
i hope that approach wont change and ill be definitely buying that game, but i left patreon because they are assholes so kinda sucks i cant throw him few bucks

Last edited:

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone else experience crashes when trying to load a save file in from an older version?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Moved the save files over to the new version, still throws the error. Man this is gunna take a long ass time to mash through if I have to start over from scratch...

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Moved the save files over to the new version, still throws the error. Man this is gunna take a long ass time to mash through if I have to start over from scratch...
just start a new one a just skip all the dialog until the new part if you want to see them

Reactions: jokuur

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
is this game worth playing as-is, or should i hold out for future updates?
I think it's pretty great as-is right now. I wasn't sure how much reading I was gonna get before I got hit with the "check back next update" and the variants you kinda get with the different pathing so far (though they are subtle) are really cool. I think you'll enjoy it.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
is this game worth playing as-is, or should i hold out for future updates?
I mean that totally depends on the individual. Personally I would say if you can wait and play other games in the meantime (if anal is your thing my spreadsheet in signature is the go-to for anal-focused content) you'll probably enjoy more progress in the releases for this game after the next couple of updates.

That said, the game is great. It's really up to you. Presently it's like 5-10hours of straightforward but very high quality content with 1 penetrative sex scene and ~4 other lewd scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 99hours
Apr 22, 2019
I mean that totally depends on the individual. Personally I would say if you can wait and play other games in the meantime (my spreadsheet in signature is the go-to for anal-focused content) you'll probably enjoy more progress in the releases for this game after the next couple of updates.

That said, the game is great. It's really up to you. Presently it's like 5-10hours of straightforward but very high quality content with 1 penetrative sex scene and ~4 other lewd scenes.
Considering previous CyanCapsule's artworks I bet we'll have tons of anal content, especially with the princess.
Reading the latest post I'd actually prefer a delayed release with a big update, instead of splitting it in 2 smaller ones, but just my personal preference.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: stal1234

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I mean that totally depends on the individual. Personally I would say if you can wait and play other games in the meantime (my spreadsheet in signature is the go-to for anal-focused content) you'll probably enjoy more progress in the releases for this game after the next couple of updates.

5-10 hours? bro its mostly 2 hour of reading but i guess it depends how fast individual reads

• Angry
Reactions: stupidbug

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
5-10 hours? bro its mostly 2 hour of reading but i guess it depends how fast individual reads
I played it in multiple bursts with updates so I didn't remember what the total time was exactly, but I wasn't rushing through it. I fapped to multiple scenes and that takes some time ;)
If you're JUST reading though and or getting one fap out of the whole playthrough then sure you could do it in like an hour.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Considering previous CyanCapsule's artworks I bet we'll have tons of anal content, especially with the princess.
Reading the latest post I'd actually prefer a delayed release with a big update, instead of splitting it in 2 smaller ones, but just my personal preference.
There already is an option to make Princess anal-only. Amazingly hot!

• Love
Reactions: ryxp
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes