Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Goddamn I hope a femboy or a futa ntrs us, that would be so hot. It would alienate the vanilla audience though so doubtful unless dev said they don't care?"
Well, ain't the same version of Emilly, so it's very up to debate if that character would ever be introduced to the game.
And even if it is, i would guess there's a pretty good chance of there being gender choice, much like with the Zebra lady in the bikini contest,in fact.

Reactions: Biscardone

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
You're not; don't run around in a fursuot or take up a fursona and you're fine. Wanting to bang anthro ladies as a human makes you a xenophiliac.
Xenophiliac: "Xenophilia or xenophily is the love for, attraction to, or appreciation of foreign people, manners, customs, or cultures "
I guess we're all just unusually cultured

• Haha
Reactions: AnotherLurker

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Xenophiliac: "Xenophilia or xenophily is the love for, attraction to, or appreciation of foreign people, manners, customs, or cultures "
I guess we're all just unusually cultured

culture-man-of-culture.gif

'Nuff Said.

• Haha
Reactions: ryxp

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I see this dev draws a lot of gangbang and monster sex with this girl. Has he said anything about that kind of stuff making it into the game??

Last edited:

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
I see this dev draws a lot of gangbang and monster sex with this girl. Has he said anything about that kind of stuff making it into the game??
Well i dont see that coming tothe Game but as u see if ppl in patrón start asking for It im sure he Will do It

kolan2222

Jun 25, 2021
I think the story would be even more interesting if a new partner was added, namely a cow. And make her an optional udder or teats. (as was done with the zebra).:unsure:

Reactions: DarthShinobi

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
1 to 10? no, son, this is the internet, we use the 1 to 5 scale here.
View attachment 2322362
That said this is definitely around 3 or so. Somewhere between a 2 and a 3 because they're all human shaped for the most part but have their animal qualities take priority, like a giraffe being exceptionally tall with a long neck or all the pigs having hooves and no feet. But if you played the first chapter you'd know that since that's the whole start of this VN.
i'm on level 6...Eggs

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I think the story would be even more interesting if a new partner was added, namely a cow. And make her an optional udder or teats. (as was done with the zebra).:unsure:
zebra girl could also be an option as there are no horse girls but already two pig girls, seems unfair 1678921703239.png

• Angry
Reactions: stupidbug
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes