Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Imo it would be nice if Cyan just hired someone for coding for example, bc its just waste of his time if he prefers to draw :p
He could hire some with the money he has or just add another money goal to his patreon for this.
Just like What a Legend does it with one coding/writing and the other drawing :D

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Imo it would be nice if Cyan just hired someone for coding for example, bc its just waste of his time if he prefers to draw :p
He could hire some with the money he has or just add another money goal to his patreon for this.
Just like What a Legend does it with one coding/writing and the other drawing :D
It's very improbable than Cyan Capsule does the coding. MF is doing art 100 hours a week.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
It's very improbable than Cyan Capsule does the coding. MF is doing art 100 hours a week.
Well thats what he said " I will start to draw some Chapter 7 assets before the release too, because I get crazy doing nothing but coding/audio/writing for a whole month. " so I guess he does the coding. unfortunately

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Has the game been updated? Looking forward to the full version.
this is latest version, dev said " I'm aiming for mid June but it's really hard to estimate. " so maybe over a month until next update

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
I'm conflicted. On one hand this is one of the best adult games I've ever played. On the other hand it turned me into a furry.
The art is good but there are like... 3 sex scenes with a few variations? Are there more depending on the dialogue choices? This is barely a game, let alone a VN. Even the most barebones japanese hentai game have at least 10 sex scenes.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
The art is good but there are like... 3 sex scenes with a few variations? Are there more depending on the dialogue choices? This is barely a game, let alone a VN. Even the most barebones japanese hentai game have at least 10 sex scenes.
Well, it's quite simple really: this is not a finished game, hence the 0.5 version number. Whenever the game will reach the "final" version, you'll be able to assess the number of scenes, the weight of the choices and do a proper comparison with other similar games. Until then, all comparisons are quite fruitless.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes