LastShinobi2000

Aug 22, 2021
Hi, is someone else having trouble downloading the android version? When I try to install it, an error pops up and I've tried all of the different links but with no success at the moment

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
To anyone asking for content that's purely contextual, like NTR: Since it's a Ren'Py game, it'd be easy to mod the game to add your own content if you really wanted it.

For instance, you could just alter any of the current scenes to be a voyeuristic scene where the player character is watching from third person instead. You could transform this entire game into the story of a third, unknown male person who's had a crush on Emelie and is getting cucked from hell to back.

You'd have to change the writing, but either way, it'd be super easy. And you could also keep it to yourself, far away from everyone that doesn't like NTR :KEK:
You could do the same if content is added you do not agree with. It would actually be far simpler to remove content you dislike than add/mod content you like.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Android is being frankly retarded
and won't let me update saying it conflicts with the previous version but I don't want to lose my saves(and because Android phone I can't even access the saves manually in data) I'm kind of shit out of luck any way to fix this

Reactions: LastShinobi2000

Iceberg_Slim

Apr 30, 2022
Don't need NTR in future but an MMF threesome scene would be cool. Billy getting some action would be hilarious.
Seriously hope the next update has a bit more going on, but can't complain when it's "free" and the art is this good. That shit takes time to draw and code.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes