Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Reading the comments made me think this update was worst than it actually was but I guess I'm weird cause I unironically REALLY enjoyed the non sex scenes(and that new sex scenes was peak, as usual since Cyan doesn't miss). They're charming as fuck and that fight was pretty sick and having the big guy come around and be cool with us was great. The worst part about this update for me was that it ended right before what appeared to be a Bronwen scene, whom I have my eye on in particular.

But I do somewhat agree with complaining about how much time this update took for what we got, but I can personally excuse it due how extraordinarily well done this game's fucking art is and how, imo, well written it is.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
A really good update, and once again Billy is as wholesome as ever. Cant wait for the next installment, just wish the scene and image area didnt black out past updates if you have played before.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
I know some people are bitching and sure, compared to 4.0 this update seems small, but holy shit it was great, absolutely lovely. I'm not sure what to think about Ilves as I don't know for how long will he stick around and what will his role in the plot be in the end, but the amount of character development Rolf just got was massive. And yeah yeah, people just want to see girls get fucked, but I very much appreciate that MC isn't the only man in the world surrounded by girls and actually has to interact with the world as a whole, it adds to the immersion and makes the plot make a little more sense. Even then, keep in mind how much it impressed Bronwen, it adds to her development as well. The sex scene itself was hot too and what's more important, addressed our infidelity nicely. I can only compare to 2 other updates, but even then I rate it highly and can't wait for more.

PS: I kinda hope we can turn other girls into buttsluts same as Emelie. Hell, I kinda hoped to see Victoria warn Emelie about pregnancy and hear her say she uses her butt only, but oh well.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I know some people are bitching and sure, compared to 4.0 this update seems small, but holy shit it was great, absolutely lovely. I'm not sure what to think about Ilves as I don't know for how long will he stick around and what will his role in the plot be in the end, but the amount of character development Rolf just got was massive. And yeah yeah, people just want to see girls get fucked, but I very much appreciate that MC isn't the only man in the world surrounded by girls and actually has to interact with the world as a whole, it adds to the immersion and makes the plot make a little more sense. Even then, keep in mind how much it impressed Bronwen, it adds to her development as well. The sex scene itself was hot too and what's more important, addressed our infidelity nicely. I can only compare to 2 other updates, but even then I rate it highly and can't wait for more.

PS: I kinda hope we can turn other girls into buttsluts same as Emelie. Hell, I kinda hoped to see Victoria warn Emelie about pregnancy and hear her say she uses her butt only, but oh well.
No way in hell, we have to impregnate every single girl in this game. I will have it no other way. From peasant to a king with his own harem, I say!

jokuur

May 23, 2019
1687117816308.png
Damn this 0.6 update was really underwhelming considering the 0.5 said the next update would be very raunchy. Why did I watched a lesson on dick anatomy?? Just a mediocre short bj and boring boob job? Makes me less enthusiastic for the 0.7.
yeah... it was kinda more for gamer girls players than chuds, thats how it felt like, penis lesson for straight dudes? thanks ill pass
pit fight was also disappointment since we only had to patch up Rolf i hoped for some real fight as MC i hoped we at least gonna fight that vulture after rolf and bull knock each other out but we only had to patch a little scratch, i got worse injuries irl sometimes

Last edited:

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, when Victoria brought up sperm production and risk of pregnancy during the lesson, I was really hoping that Emelie would've interjected how that wasn't something she needed to worry about. Definitely a missed opportunity.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes