dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
...Why were a chunk of posts between Tues and Thurs deleted? Hate when mods do that without explanation. Though I expect this one to go away too after stating that.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
MPP: Emelie In Victoria's Swimsuit, Victoria In Emelie's Swimsuit/Bikini
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ALWAYS happy to see more of this bird. Hope whenever her next segment is it's less focused on dicks though.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Mono is a big time serious disease. Grown-ups can die from it, and recovery may take years.
I had it when I was ~20 years old, I was completely out for over a month, very touch and go whether I should have been hospitalized. And, I could still feel after-effects for more than a year later. There were some days I woke up and was just woozy, dizzy and not able to focus or be productive at all, lost day.
A doctor I talked to had a colleague who got it as a grown up, obviously. He was away from work a year.

So, if Cyancapsules is reading this. Have a good recovery and take care of yourself. Do not try to overextend yourself, it will take its time and can't be rushed.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Health Update + Slow Month & Chapter Delay
Praying for a fast journey to full recovery. EBV sucks, which is why it's crucial to avoid contracting it. All things considered though (swollen lymph nodes) it's not that bad.
I hope the lad listens to his body and takes it easy for a while.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
there is actually a an entire section of the game where the chicken lady explains (with graphics) that humans can knock op other evolved animal species so I am so it's all on whether the artists goes down that route.
Either we knock up every single female in this game, or I will find this guy and only Satan know what I'll do. His choice :coffee:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
there is actually a an entire section of the game where the chicken lady explains (with graphics) that humans can knock op other evolved animal species so I am so it's all on whether the artists goes down that route.
So they layed the groundwork already by themselves xD

I know its pretty niche but would love to see this content later down the road.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If memory tricks me not, it was not just humans but "any different species pairing will do" - the graphics even show a pig+chicken & goat+beaver pairings, while Victoria explains how it works (or not).

Child generally takes after the mother in physical traits, though some things like height, hair or eye color & allergies can be transfered from the father. Read, Emelie or Bronwen would have piglets, Victoria produce chicks from eggs and so on though a very big load is required, on Victoria's own words. :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes