jokuur

May 23, 2019
Damn, that game is like a grasp of fresh air to me, i knew about CyanCapsule art before the game an i really love it, this game looks beautiful, great setting, cute and sexy furry girls, and very good story and well-written characters. I love that author adds many different kinks and i hope we will see this game in its final form. The only thing that making me sad is how long we must wait for another update, i understand that arts in the game are pretty detailed, and it needs time to draw, but still i think updates could come out more often
FUTA NADIA IS MY GODDESS
whyareyougay-uganda.gif

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Honestly, this is the kind of game I wish I learned about later in its production cycle.
The first few minutes I was like, "Dude, these are all meticulously hand-drawn. This must've taken forever to make!" and sure enough, it will also take quite a while to update.
It just comes with the game's territory.
I've been following since the first or second update and yep, that's the way it goes. I'll pick quality over quantity just about any day as long as the game keeps getting made at a similar rate though. I haven't even played the last update yet because I just want to wait this one and some of my other faves out.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I've been following since the first or second update and yep, that's the way it goes. I'll pick quality over quantity just about any day as long as the game keeps getting made at a similar rate though. I haven't even played the last update yet because I just want to wait this one and some of my other faves out.
Yeah, I was here from the very beggining. It can be painful at times, not gonna lie.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
…trying to convince the author to include our favorite kinks in the game - even if the author is not interested in them, and they are not thematically relevant in the slightest in the game.
What are you on about? You do realize this dev made a lot of ntr/monster/gangbang artwork with this pig character and many others right?? It stands to reason his fans would come to expect at least SOME content in a similar vein. I totally understand what you mean if the dev really never showed interest or depicted characters from this game in such a way, but fact of the matter is; he has, and quite a lot even.

That is why I find it acceptable for people to inquire about it and show interest in such content if they wish. Some could even argue those depictions are canon seeing as it was made by the dev himself and in general his characters like to get down with a lot of different people if you look trough his artwork. Monogamy is not a prevalent theme with any of his characters and specifically not with Emelie. In light of this, it would be unusual and even surprising for this to remain a 100% vanilla story all the way trough. As i’ve said before in this thread, people should manage their expectations. Spicy content is not unwarranted in this case at all.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What are you on about? You do realize this dev made a lot of ntr/monster/gangbang artwork with this pig character and many others right?? It stands to reason his fans would come to expect at least SOME content in a similar vein. I totally understand what you mean if the dev really never showed interest or depicted characters from this game in such a way, but fact of the matter is; he has, and quite a lot even.

That is why I find it acceptable for people to inquire about it and show interest in such content if they wish. Some could even argue those depictions are canon seeing as it was made by the dev himself and in general his characters like to get down with a lot of different people if you look trough his artwork. Monogamy is not a prevalent theme with any of his characters and specifically not with Emelie. In light of this, it would be unusual and even surprising for this to remain a 100% vanilla story all the way trough. As i’ve said before in this thread, people should manage their expectations. Spicy content is not unwarranted in this case at all.
Sure. They will all have to accept it if it ends up being a 100% vanilla story though. Same if it isn't. Let's just laid back, see what happens and watch how the eventual loser of this argument gets enraged and salty. It will be much funnier than participating in the argument, trust me :coffee:

Reactions: frillynonsense

bard812

Nov 13, 2023
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes