OkSocks

Jun 24, 2023
i don't know what i hate more, that the next update is still going to take ages, or that the next update is still not going to progress the princess story.
That's one thing I dislike with a bunch of these types of games I get sucked into the story but then main story progress halts and its just endless side content but if it gets me more Bronwen I guess its fine (y)

Apr 22, 2019
i don't know what i hate more, that the next update is still going to take ages, or that the next update is still not going to progress the princess story.
I like the game as well, the art is also gorgeous and sexy, but what I noticed is that previews are usually what we get in the update, I mean exactly the scenes you get later, so at this point it's better to avoid checking news and wait for the release, otherwise there's the risk of spoiling the whole chapter..

Reactions: Biscardone

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
To be fair she has already gotten a lot of content, more than anyone else.
From what we have seen it's gonna be a soft harem where she is gonna be the main girl and gets off on seeing her man turn other women in to a sloppy cum filled mess before they have sex. The main girl is taken care of but now there needs to be a buildup of other girls the Princess is gonna enjoy bringing in to their bed, while at the same time those girls will bring their fetishes and make the Princess more slutty for you.

Amazon sex with Bronwen
Freaky outfits and dancing fashion shows with Maple
Anatomy lessons and sex fantasy from books with Victoria
And so on.

Don't look at it like Emelie is being neglected but rather her man is out looking for girls to teach her new things.

Last edited:

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
To be fair she has already gotten a lot of content, more than anyone else.
From what we have seen it's gonna be a soft harem where she is gonna be the main girl and gets off on seeing her man turn other women in to a sloppy cum filled mess before they have sex. The main girl is taken care of but now there needs to be a buildup of other girls the Princess is gonna enjoy bringing in to their bed, while at the same time those girls will bring their fetishes and make the Princess more slutty for you.

Amazon sex with Bronwen
Freaky outfits and dancing fashion shows with Maple
Anatomy lessons and sex fantasy from books with Victoria
And so on.

Don't look it like Emelie is being neglected but rather her man is out looking for girls to teach her new things.
Agreed. And not only that, it's also a matter of balance and sex scene density.
For a moment, let's imagine a game where there is only one love interest / sex partner. If it had the classic Patreon schedule release (with small-ish size updates and a new sex scene for each one at the least), I'm guessing it would be quite difficult avoiding it to become a sex fest, especially if there were no branching paths or narrative diversions (which are still considered "filler" by part of the audience, by the way). And after you've explored all the canonical sex positions, you wouldn't have much left.
I'm not saying such a game would be impossible to make; but it my opinion it would risk becoming boring, or at least homogeneous and single-noted, quite soon. In this context, adding some other girls and a bit of narrative variety is a boon.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes