rednaske

Mar 10, 2018
This stands out, together with Light Of My Life, What A Legend and Summertime Saga. These are the absolute best games for me on here, they're well written, extremely well thought out, with great art... the whole shebang.

I'd add Fappy tales to the list, but it is so badly written that it puts me off. Shame cos I love the art.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
This stands out, together with Light Of My Life, What A Legend and Summertime Saga. These are the absolute best games for me on here, they're well written, extremely well thought out, with great art... the whole shebang.
Just looked up Light of My Life... are you having a laugh or are you serious? When it comes to this site I honestly can't tell sometimes. Unless I found the wrong one it was literately 3d Man-Made Horrors Beyond Your Comprehension.

Last edited:

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Just looked up Light of My Life... are you having a laugh or are you serious? When it comes to this site I honestly can't tell sometimes. Unless I found the wrong one it was literately 3d Man-Made Horrors Beyond Your Comprehension.
Come on, dude. Whose fault is it when you are the outlier by not being attracted to ugly people?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah I tried that game long ago even with the ugly models I thought the writing or something must be what made the game good, but I was wrong. I don't get why most of these games get so popular.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes