quirkyjoe

Oct 9, 2017
So far I think the Dev has done decent job of limiting scope creep by only having a select few choices in each section (ex: Emelia butt/vag, swimsuit choice), so it seems they are at least being thoughtful of letting it expand too far.

I'm hopeful that they've struck a good balance.

Xigbarounet

Oct 26, 2018
The player is going to be on the backfoot the whole scene basically, and the plan is to then in the future have a chance of turning the tables on her OR let her continue bossing you around.
What I understand by that is the upcoming update will be what we see on the spoilered pics, which is exactly what some are complaining about. Only "in the future" (so the updates after the upcoming one ?) will we be able to do something else than take a finger up the butt or get a hoofjob. I don't think it's a reading comprehension problem, some people just dislike this kind of content, which isn't crazy considering this game has had the PC being the dom basically the whole time.
I agree that not everything has to cater to (you), but the complaints so far have been pretty tame ("I'm gonna skip this update" and the likes) and again, not surprising since it's the first update that has the PC getting dommed.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Ah, yes, I got invested in this game because of the *checks notes* submissive humiliaton fetish?

Looks like another dev forgot what premise they sold the game on in the first place.
well its possible it will attract submissive fetishist into supporting also, and its visual novel so i dont think she will loose old supporters from this

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
People are complaining about Bronwen being dom? Why? She's had a dominate personality this whole time... And I wouldn't really say the MC has been that dominate in any of the encounters so far. He just kind of goes with the flow of whats happening. I for one am excited to see Bronwen content even tho I'm not into female dom stuff myself, but I knew this is how it would play out. Plus I am sure the artist will give the player a chance to switch that up in the future.

Variety is the spice of life, guys. Just give it a chance.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
Ah, yes, I got invested in this game because of the *checks notes* submissive humiliaton fetish?

Looks like another dev forgot what premise they sold the game on in the first place.
I don't think there is such a premise. I'm quoting the overview: "An 18+ Visual Novel taking place in a kingdom where the pig girl Emelie is the princess!
You play as a human farmer in this lighthearted comedy adventure featuring plenty of adult content!". What we have now is quite fitting to this description.
Fact is, since all the updates are quite compact and they feature some sexual interaction, if they were all about MC and Emelie, the novelty and content would dry up quick. A modicum of variety is needed: hence, the world building and the other girls. To me, this pays off.
Moreover: since you're on this forum, very likely you are not paying for the game. So, there's an easy solution: skip this update and wait for the next, plain and simple.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes