OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
When I said people only read the images it was suposed to be a joke but I think this is really the case... the Dev specifically said: "The player is going to be on the backfoot the whole scene basically, and the plan is to then in the future have a chance of turning the tables on her OR let her continue bossing you around. The same way Emelie has the whole butt/vag thing going on I think I'll try to have a split with Bronwen of having the player able to choose to be dom/sub."

You don't have to like everything the Dev puts in the game and that's perfectly fine, I'm not a huge fan of femdom either but it's not the end of the world for me, besides he said we'll have the option to choose between dom/sub so I don't really see where you guys are seeing a problem with that.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
My problem is that I've seen a couple promising project start swerving left and right with the kinks, only to under service everyone in the end.

i don't have an issue with dommy mommy stuff, since I can ignore it, but it's harder to ignore that fact I might not see content I want to look at for the next year or so.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes