Kaimeikun

Aug 13, 2019
Finally got around to playing this gotta say this game is fantastic. Story is pretty nice and gets to the point. Art and Characters are beautifully made don't hate anyone. Billy is my sweet son and I will protect him with my LIFE!

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Finally got around to playing this gotta say this game is fantastic. Story is pretty nice and gets to the point. Art and Characters are beautifully made don't hate anyone. Billy is my sweet son and I will protect him with my LIFE!
story we dont know yet imo, MC is there without any main purpose just tryna banging grills, cyan could add new conflict with wolfes against which MC could play main role and make playing more interesting

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, when Victoria brought up sperm production and risk of pregnancy during the lesson, I was really hoping that Emelie would've interjected how that wasn't something she needed to worry about. Definitely a missed opportunity.
Hell yea. Game is fantastic in a lot of respects, but the anal princess part is the best. Don't know another game that has done it better.

Reactions: Irizin

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
By the way, does Cyan actually do the art himself? I'm asking because rizdraws' art actually looks pretty similar and I wouldn't be surprised if he does the art here.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
By the way, does Cyan actually do the art himself? I'm asking because rizdraws' art actually looks pretty similar and I wouldn't be surprised if he does the art here.
Yes he was an artiest long before he made a game. Even the character was made long before hand and used in varying non connected scenarios.

May 6, 2015 6:07 PM earliest post there.

Reactions: Lucky_I

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yes he was an artiest long before he made a game. Even the character was made long before hand and used in varying non connected scenarios.

May 6, 2015 6:07 PM earliest post there.
Ah, thank you. Pretty interesting to see Emelie in Cyan's old artstyle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joblo9394
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes