fe5v56vt6jcr7y

May 3, 2020
hi everyone!
Game shows renpy bugscreen, when alfred and rolf fight each other after rolf get injured his eyebrow (android game version 0.6.0), does anybody know how to fix it? i appreciate any help

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Ok lets take a moment to notice aside from Browwen isn't just pulling off insecure shy girl shirt tug but she is still girly enough to sleep with a stuffed animal. Something says that Emelie and Browwen might pull the heart strings of the nerdlings if they get an H scene together with the MC.

rocket1league

Dec 16, 2021
The author made a huge mistake in adding Maple to the game. She's so hot that I would ditch the pig princess in a heartbeat and settle for the wolfen one. Sorry Emelie... The wolves should have won the war.

• Sad
Reactions: s0rO

BubbaV

Sep 17, 2019
This is a fun little game, Billy is awesome too. I wish it had bit more animation (but thats harder drawn vs 3D). I will say as a random side note, you guys are getting paid insanely for a few drawings and text (applies to most VC creators as well). Times sure have changed from newgrounds $100 competitions. Good for yall

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Happy for ya'll, but for me this just means once it's over there's chances for some good dog and chicken breast again.

4.80 star(s) 211 Votes